005

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~

 

" Hana-ah, just think, how he knows your house?  Did he ever sent you home?  "

 

" No " 

 

" See.Then, how can he knows your house?  " 

 

" M-Maybe, he happen to be there " 

 

" Okay, let's say that. Then, why he punched Baro? Why he was so mad?  And why, he need to say that you're his girlfriend?  "

 

" He- " 

 

" Because he can't stand seeing you, the girl he like being touch by another guy . Hana-ah, that nerdy guy, like you "

 

~~~

 

" Hana-ah!!!!  " 

 

" Eo?!!  " Hana woke up fro her thought. She immediately stand straight upon seeing Mrs Oh was standing beside her. " Mrs Oh, I'm sorry " 

 

" Are you okay?  Are you feeling unwell?  " Mrs Oh put her palm on Hana's forehead.

 

" I'm okay " Hana smiled after the older put down her hands. 

 

" It's a relief if you're okay. You can go back now. I thinks it enough for today " Mrs Oh smiled.

 

" Thank you, Mrs Oh " Hana bowed. She immediately excused herself to her locker to change her uniform. The girl walked out and found Mrs Oh was waiting for her.

 

" Do you need a ride?  " The woman asked while locking the door.

 

" No, thank you. My house is just around here " she smiled. 

 

" It's okay then. I didn't need to worry much " Mrs Oh suddenly leaned forwards and whispered. " since someone was taking care of you "

 

" What?  What do you mean?  " the girl seems confused.

 

" You know what, I always saw a guy following you back every night. At first I thought he want to do something bad to you so I following him but, he obviously didn't do anything. That's why I always texted you to make sure you're safe. But after I saw what happened last night, I thought, ' Ah, he is your friend '.  He really care for you "

 

" Do you mean, a guy with a big spectacle?  "

 

" I don't think so. He always wearing a cap with his sweater hoodie covering his head. He seems like a mystery guy. But I'm sure, he is the guy that help you last night " Mrs oh smiled. " 

 

" It must be Chanyeol " Hana smiled half-heartedly since she was still confused.

 

" Ah, Hana-ah, I need to go back " 

 

" O-Okay. Take care. Goodbye " Hana bowed a little. 

 

" Be careful. See you tomorrow " Mrs Oh walked away while waved at her. 

 

Hana slowly walked towards her house. " Chanyeol is following me?  Is it true?  " 

 

All the way back home, all Hana thinks was about Chanyeol. When she was about to cross the road, she didn't realised that a car was coming towards her. Suddenly she felt that she was being pulled back.

 

" Yah!  Are you crazy?  " 

 

" Oh?  " Hana was shocked. She froze in Chanyeol hug. At that time, she can see Sehun side in Chanyeol. 

 

" Are you okay?  " the guy asked concernly. 

 

Like being woke up from her dream, Hana immediately freed herself from the hug. " I-I'm okay " 

 

" What are you thinking?  You should be careful. What if something happen to you just now?! " Chanyeol asked, a little bit stern. His tone a little bit higher.

 

" I'm sorry. I just thinking about something " Hana looked down.

 

Chanyeol sighed. " Let's go " he grabbed Hana's hand and pulled her with him. They walked side by side but still Chanyeol didn't let Hana's hand go. 

 

They walked untill they reached Hana's apartment. " We're here " Chanyeol said.

 

" Just go inside " Chanyeol let her hand go.

 

" Okay. Thanks for just now "

 

" It's nothing " Chanyeol smiled.

 

" I'll go first " Hana turned and was about to walked towards the apartment when he turned back. " Chanyeol  " Hana was determined. She need a confirmation. She was already tired thinking about the guy and her feeling.

 

" What is it ?  " the guy maintained his dimpled smile.

 

" Nothing. Just....Goodnight. See you next week "  Hana smiled. Her confident suddenly depleted. 

 

" Goodnight " Chanyeol waved as the girl turned and walked away. He was relief the girl didn't ask how he was there just now. Hana must be suspicious why he always there around her apartment area. Of course, the guy obviously following her.

 

*****

 

It was weekend. Hana was studying for her test the next week until she felt stuffy and wanted to get some fresh air.

 

That night, she decided to walked around and eat outside. She asked Chanyeol to hang around together  after the girl can't reach both of her friends but the guy seems busy. 

 

After having her dinner, Hana walked around the neighbourhood town before walking back home. While walking in front if a still-opened store, suddenly, she bumped into a guy because she was busy scanning inside the convenient store. 

 

" Ouch!!!  " The girl squeled. 

 

" Hana-ah!!  " 

 

Hana looked up and found breathless Chanyeol was standing in front of her. Some other guys was behind him. Some of them still running. Hana shocked seeing his bloody face.

 

" Chan- "

 

" Yah! Better run now " a guy patted Chanyeol hand while ran passed him. Chanyeol looked back and saw a group of guys was approaching them.

 

" No time to explain. Need to run now " Chanyeol pulled Hana ran with him. Hana was startled but still followed that guy. She was confused. ' What's wrong with him?  '

 

They ran until they reached a junction. Chanyeol shouted at his friend to split up. They split at the junction. The guy still pulled her with him. Two guys was following them.

 

They ran until they reach a neighbourhood area. Fortunately, Chanyeol found a car parked at the junction. He pulled Hana to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter