032

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five years later.... 

" Mr Park,  this is the document that you asked " Bomi, the project team managers gave the file to Chanyeol. 

" Is the designer agree?  " Chanyeol asked as he flipped through the document. 

Bomi smiled,  " Yes, she agree "

" Good. Can't wait to meet the her " Chanyeol said while signing the agreement. 

" The designer said that she will make her first appearance to the public after 3 years working as anonymous" 

" Is it true?  " Chanyeol leaned forward excitedly. 

"Yes " Bomi also became extremely excited. 

" Then,  we have to make this event is special for her " Chanyeol put the file on the table.

" Of course " Bomi felt motivated. 

" Make sure your team plan it well and present it to me " 

" Okay " Bomi nodded eagerly.  " I will not let you down " 

" Good " Chanyeol smiled.  " You may dismiss now " 

Bomi thanked him and excused herself  before exiting the CEO office.  Chanyeol leaned back on the couch and laid his head on the couch backrest.  He felt a little bit tired and didn't feel like to eat lunch outside. Suddenly the thought from the past came across his mind. 

After Hana went to UK,  Chanyeol planned on a new project to help his father company.  It was a clothing line project. And fortunately,  the board meeting members agreed and willing to support his project.  They gave him enough investment so that the company didn't have to wait for Mr Kwon investment.  It is because they lose trust in Mr Kwon after his daughter incident.  Yuri was being bought to the court since her name was mentioned by the two thugs in the court.  

But,  the unfortunate incident that had happen was,  without Chanyeol realised,  Mr Kwon was holding grudge towards his family. Not just only because of Yuri Incident but also because Chanyeol managed to persuade the board meeting members on the investment for his project.  It cause a severe loss to Mr Kwon's company and the other investors loss their trust on him.  One by one of his bribery action was being revealed.  And the most shocking fact is he was one of  the biggest drug and weapons dealer in South Korea. 

The grudge leads to an accident involving Chanyeol's dad. Because of the accident,  his dad loss his ability to walk. He just spend his time on the wheelchair.  Chanyeol was so sorry because of the accident since it was practically his idea on introducing the project and causing loss in Mr Kwon's company.  

Chanyeol sighed. Since his clothing line project had became a successful project,  he continued with the project and Chanyeol was planning a project for his clothing line leads by Bomi and has a collaboration with a famous anonymous designer,  H.Lee. And to their honoured,  the designer wants to make her first appearance during the launching and press conference events. 

Suddenly,  someone knocking on the door.  Chanyeol jolted and turned towards the door.  A mint haired head appear between the opened door slowly revealing his face. He grinned when he saw Chanyeol.  

" Yah!  Why are you so late?  " Chanyeol immediately sat up straight.  

Yoongi entered the older office with a paper bag in his hand. He bowed.  " I'm sorry,  Mr Park. I was caught in traffic " 

Chanyeol wanted to hit him because of his tease but like usual,  the younger being fast, reacting by moved away from the older.  Yoongi laughed and sat on the couch near Chanyeol's couch.  He put the paper back on the table.  " This is lunch for you "

" How about you?  " 

Yoongi took the lunch box from the paper bag.  There were two lunch box. " Of course I need to eat also "

" Sorry I make you eat with me again. I already told you that I'm not hungry " 

" Whatever, Chanyeol.  I'm your PA. Of course I need to pay attention to your meal. What if something happen to you and I was being blame for not taking care of you?  " Yoongi said dramatically but in a funny way. 

" Haish,  this kid " Again Chanyeol tried to hit him but Yoongi immediately shoved the lunchbox towards him causing Chanyeol cracked into a laugh.  

Actually,  Hana had requested Yoongi to take care of Chanyeol when the guy told her that Chanyeol had requested him to be the older PA.  Yoongi smiled at the thought of Hana.  She just worried about Chanyeol so much. 

They started to eat silently until Yoongi decided to break the silent.  " How about the project?  "

" It's going well.  Ah,  make sure to tell Ms Yoon to submit the event master plan before tomorrow afternoon " 

" Okay,  I'll inform her " Yoongi smiled widely. 

" Are you like her so much ? Stop smilling.  You look crazy " Chanyeol make a face.  

Yoongi grinned. 

" Just confess to her.  I am sure she also have the same feeling " 

" Later, Chanyeol.  But,  why are you so sure?  " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter