021

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


" I want to say thank you to all of you because of your hard work in this project. And as you know, our new mall will start to be construct after this since it had been approved. Thank you again and congratulation " Mr Park finished his speech and receive some clap from his workers. " Tonight, it's my treat. Eat whatever you want until you full " His workers cheered after he said that. 

Mr Park took a sit at the table along with Chanyeol, Yuri, Hoya and some other workers from other department. 
Yuri immediately pour a drink into Mr Park glass. Yuri wanted to pour into Chanyeol glass but the guy immediately took his glass, poured some water into the glass and drank it ( Chanyeol didn't drink ).

" Eat as much as you want " Mr Park said didn't realise what his behaviour towards Yuri.

That night, the workers ate as much as they want. They kept ordering after finished the foods. 

It almost 12 O' clock when there is only Mr Park and his PA, Chanyeol, Hoya and Yuri with some others worker who was still chatting.

Mr Park got up. " I'm sorry everyone. I think I need some rest. See you at the office " Mr Park excused himself. The workers just answered him by saying 'okay' and 'thank you'.

Mr Park looked at Yuri who seem to lost her senses. " Chanyeol, make sure to send Yuri to her room. If anything happen to her, I wouldn't let you go " 

Chanyeol just kept silent. 

" I warn you " The older said and walked out of the restaurant with his PA following him after paying for the foods. 

After a few minutes, Chanyeol stood up. " Chanyeol, how about Miss Yuri ? "

" Hyung, I really need your help. Please send her to her room "

" But..." 

" Please " Chanyeol make a pleading face.

" Haish " Hoya make a face. 

" Thank you, hyung. Love you " Chanyeol grinned and walked out of the restaurant.

Hoya looked at Yuri who didn't came to her sense. He sighed. Slowly, he piggyback the lady and took her handbag, walking out of the restaurant.

****

Hana walked out of her lecturer's room. She looked like she was in trouble. She felt happy but troubled at the same time. The girl looked at the paper in her hand again. 

When her lecturer showed the paper to her, she was more than happy. But then, Chanyeol came across her mind. She can't leave the guy. She was too love him until she can't imagine her day without seeing his face. 

The girl sighed, put the paper into it envelope and tossed it into her bag. She walked towards the cafe since she had promised her friend to meet there.  

" What's up Hana ? " Hara greeted her. " Yah, what's wrong with that face ? " Hara asked concernly, putting the spoon on the plate. 

Hana showed her friends the envelope. Hara took it and read. Jiyoon leaned towards Hara so that she can read it too. 

" Yah, congratulation. It's hard to get the schoolarship " Jiyoon smiled. 

Hana looked down and sighed. 

" I guess, instead of this become a good news, it also cause you to think twice. Am I right ? " Hara asked, sensing her unsettled condition. 

" I - "

" Chanyeol, isn't ? "

Hana looked down. 

" Hana-ah, try to have a good discussion with him. I'm sure he'll understand. You can't let this go. This is your dream. Getting a schoolarship to futher your study in oversea. You want to be a fashion designer, right ? "

" But-" 

" Are you forget ? You used to tell us, evenythough it still doesn't make sense to believe, that Sehun told you, you'll be a famous fashion designer, having your own boutique, isn't  it ? " Jiyoon put her han on Hana's hand, tried to make her confident.

Upon hearing Sehun's name, it clicked something inside Hana's head. ' Yes, Sehun used to said t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter