022

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hana walked out of the restaurant after saying goodbye to Mrs Oh and Yoongi. She stopped in front of the door and sighed before continued walked towards the right. 

Suddenly, someone hugged her from the back. She was shocked and was about to elbow the person when the person gripped her arm. 

" Calm down, sweetheart " Chanyeol said, letting her arm go. He make her turned towards him. 

" Yah !! " The girl punched Chanyeol's chest lightly. " You can give me heart attack " 

" Are you having heart attack right ? Is it because I'm too handsome? " the guy grinned. 

" What the- Haish " Hana make a what-is-wrong-with-him face. 

" Let's go " Chanyeol slipped his hand into hers. They walked without saying anything. They're enjoying the walk. 

" Why are you so quiet ? " Chanyeol suddenly asked. 

" Hmm ? " Hana startled a little. " Nothing. Just enjoying the walk...it's been a long time since you walked me back home " Hana smiled. 

Chanyeol stopped abruptly causing Hana being pulled back a little. " What wrong ? " 

" I'm sorry. I had been so busy "

" Don't be. You do it for us, right ? " Hana smiled again. " But, you should take care of your health. You always skipped your meal. See, you already become thin " Hana cupped Chanyeol's cheek.

Chanyeol giggled while removed her hands but let it stay in his grip. " It's because you didn't cook for me " Chanyeol pouted. 

" Aigoo " Hana playfully ruffled his hair.

" My girlfriend love and care about me so much " Chanyeol make a joke. " That why I love her and want to stay with her "

Hana smiled faded. She became serious. " Then, stay. Don't leave me " Hana looked down and her tears flowed down her cheeck. "  Just stay with me. Just stay by my side " Hana said between her cry. She fisted his t-shirt.

" Hey, hey " Chanyeol immediately calmed her down. He caught her hand. " Shhh.... " Chanyeol pulled her into his hug. " What's wrong ? " 

" Don't leave me " 

" I won't. I'm promise. " He broke the hug. " Don't worry, okay " he wiped her tears with his thumb. He tried to smile eventhough he felt not calm seeing the girl suddenly cried. He knew, there must be something happen to the girl. He was so sure about it. 

****

Chanyeol was sitting on the couch. The television was being but didn't gained the guy's attention. Many thoughts came to his mind and of course, because of  Hana. He was worried about her behaviour just now. 

The guy can't help but thinking about his father had already make his move. He didn't want that to happen. He didn't want his father to bother Hana. The guy sighed.

Suddenly, a plastic bag was hanged in front of his face causing him to startled. He looked up and saw Baekhyun holding the plastic bag while grinning. " Yah ! "

Baekhyun laughed. He turned around the couch and sat beside his friend and put the plastic bag on the coffee table. He took out a can of coke flipped open the lid. " Here " the guy shoved it to Chanyeol which the guy gladly took it.

" Thanks " 

Baekhyun took out a can for him and a bag of chips. He tore the plastic bag open. " Do you have troubles ? "

" Hmm ?" Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter