016

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana was smiling looking at the ring that perfectly fit her finger. She was playing with it. The girl pulled out the ring and unexpectedly saw the craved letter on the inside part of the ring.

" Chanyeol's " she read and immediately her lips curved into a shy smile. 

" Are you that happy? You're smiling to yourself " Chanyeol suddenly came and make Hana startled. He excused himself to the toilet just now while waiting for their food. The guy sat in front of Hana.

" I'm not "  Hana's cheek became more red since Chanyeol had caught her. The girl immediately wore that ring. 

Chanyeol giggled at her reaction, teasing the girl . Hana make a face and turned to look at the outside of the restaurant since they sat next to the restaurant's big window. 

At that time, she happened to look at a couple with a little boy. Maybe their son. They was waiting at the roadside to cross the road while holding their son's hand. 

" That's why I treasured this place a lot. Instead of remembering the dark tragedy, I want to treasure the good memory I have here "

A memory of Sehun suddenly came to Hana's mind. ' Dark tragedy?  ' 

" Hana, Hana, Hana!!! " 

Hana remembered about a dream that she used to dream. A dream of her accident. She can clearly memorized how Chanyeol shouted like a mad man while holding her bloody body. 

" Hana, Hana, Hana!!  " 

Hana looked at Chanyeol who was shooking her arm. " Eo?! " 

"Are you okay?  What are you thinking about?  "

" N-Nothing " Hana looked at the couple who was already cross the road and immediately diverted her gaze towards Chanyeol and smiled. But Chanyeol seems can detect what she was thinking about when He saw Hana looking at the couple.

" Don't think about it. It just a dream "

" If you say so, then Sehun is just a dream?  How about us?  " Hana suddenly became emotional.

Chanyeol looked at Hana. His eyes definitely showed a sadness. He also doesn't want to think about the dream about Hana. He tried not to believe it. No, he didn't want to believe that part. 

The guy immediately grabbed Hana's hand and gripped it. " I.... don't want to believe it. Only that part. So, please, just don't think about it. Sehun must have tell you about how your life right?  If he does, just keep on trying to achieve the part where you achieve your happiness. Other than that, just don't believe it " 
Chanyeol paused, tried to gain Hana's reaction. " Promise me " 

Hana looked into Chanyeol's eyes deeply, filled with hope and love. She tried to smile and nodded a little. At the same time, a waiter came to send their foods. Both of them thanked the waiter.  The couple started to eat after the waiter left.

*****

Monday came again. The restaurant was about to close and Hana was cleaning the table while taking the dishes and put it on the tray. There only a couple left, sitting at the corner of the restaurant. She took the tray after make sure that the table already clean and walked towards the kitchen. 

Suddenly, the tray was taken by someone. She was a little bit startled. It was Yoongi. Hana sighed and just let him took the tray to the kitchen. She turned and saw the couple already paid for their food. Mrs Oh still didn't realised that Yoongi came to the restaurant. 

Hana immediately make her way towards the table and cleaned it. Like before, she took the plates and glasses, put it on the tray that she took before. Yoongi was standing beside her and she just realised it when she turned to take the tray to the kitchen. 

" What's wrong?  "

Yoongi just sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter