013

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol waited for Hana in front of her apartment building. He was leaning on the car driver door in his black suit while waiting for Hana. 

Hana walked out of the apartment. She was in the dress and high heel  that Chanyeol bought for her. Her untied hair was pinned on the right side. Her hair was done suit to the color of her dress. She appeared to be so innocent and lady-like. She always  have a good sense of fashion. Well, she was fashion designer-to-be. 

The girl walked towards Chanyeol who was waiting for her. Chanyeol smiled at how beautiful she is. He was admiring her.

" Wow, you're like- " Chanyeol lost his words. 

Hana laughed " Just shut up. We need to be hurry. Ah, this " Hana gave a basket of fruit that she bought that evening. 

" What is this?  "

" For your parent. I know, it's not fancy enough, but " 

" No, I'm sure they will be happy. Let's go " Chanyeol walked towards passenger side and opened the car door for Hana. " Please enter the car, my princess " 

Hana laughed a little shyly and got into the car. Chanyeol immediately entered the car after that and put the basket on the back seat. He drove off towards his parent's house.

****

" Let's go " Chanyeol locked the car and pulled Hana towards the house front door. Hana who was still in awe looking at the house, was forcefully pulled by Chanyeol.

" Wait, wait, wait " Hana stopped Chanyeol from pressing the intercom button. She pulled a deep breathe two times. 

Chanyeol laughed " Are you that nervous? "

" Of course " Hana pulled the last deep breathe.  " Okay "

" Ready?  "

Hana nodded with a smile. She gripped the basket tightly. Chanyeol pressed the button and his mother answered it. Soon, the door was opened, revealling a beautiful woman in her fancy brown dress.

" Omo, Chanyeol-ah " the woman immediately hugged Chanyeol. " Hana, right?  " the woman asked as soon as she let Chanyeol go.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs Park " Hana bowed with a smiled. " Mrs Park, this is for you " Hana gave the fruit basket to her. 

" Omo, so pretty " 

" I'm sorry it's not- "

" Aigoo, it's okay. It's so pretty and cute. Let's go inside " Mrs Park pulled Hana into the house. 

" Take a sit " Mrs Park motioned the couple to sit on the couch and called for her maids to take the fruit and make drinks for them while waiting for her husband. 

They was chatting happily when Mr Park walked down the spiral stairs with his hands in the pocket of his trousers. 

" Oh, yeobo " Mrs Park stood up and went towards her husband. Hana and Chanyeol looked towards the man. Hana can feel her stomach was doing a sommersault.

Mr Park cleared his throat when Hana and Chanyeol came and stood in front of him. Hana immediately bowed when Chanyeol introduced her to his father. 

" Nice to meet you " Hana claimed. Mr Park just nodded while clearing his throat again.

Mrs Park sensed the awkwardness among them. " Ah, I think food is ready. Let us have our dinner. You must be hungry, right Hana?  " Mrs Park pulled Hana with her. Hana just grinned. The two man followed from the back. 

All of them already settling on their respectively place. Mr Park at the corner of the table, Mrs Park at right side and Chanyeol at left side with Hana sat next to him.

Suddenly the bell rang. Mr Park asked his maid to get the door. His maid came a few minutes later with a girl following her.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Mr Park, Mrs Park " the girl, Yuri, bowed with a smiled. 

" Aigoo, you're here. Come here, let's join us for dinner. Eunhye, setup another place " Mr Park smiled at Yuri presence. 

Chanyeol looked at his mother questionly. His mother only shooked her head since she also confused with the girl presence. " Yeobo, what is this?  " she whispered.

" Ahh, I'm forgot to tell you that Yuri also will be joining us for dinner. Yuri, come and sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter