003

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What's wrong with this guy? "

Hana tossed the phone on the study table and lied her back on the bed. She kept silent. The room filled with silent.

Suddenly, she missed her friends. She felt very lonely. They used to live together before the parents of her two friends asked them to just stay home. So, she had to let them go.

Unlike her, her two friends was a daughters of a bussinessman. Both of them came from wealthy family. What she like about them is they are being so humble with her. They never looked down on her because she is not like them.

She lost her parents when she was only 10. She lived with her grandmother before she died when she was 16. With the money that her grandmother left her, she came all the way to Seoul from Chungju and start a new life here.

She sighed. She took out her wallet and opened it. The picture of her family was in the wallet. Her father, mother, grandmother and the young Hana.

" I miss them " she kept looking at the picture. Suddenly, her phone ringing. She immediately checked her phone. It was Baro. She sighed heavily and tossed away the phone. The ringing stop for awhile but it rang again. The girl fed up.

She immediately got out from the bed and took her towel. Getting into the bathroom, she shut the door behind her, ignoring the kept ringing phone.

******

" Okay, next week, you'll have your second quiz. Make sure to work hard. Class dismissed " Miss Kim said and tidied her things. Students started to talking each other.

The class became a little bit noisy but Hana was so into her thought after hearing the lecturer announcement just now.

" Hana, how about we study this evening? " Hana didn't answered the guy and kept looking to the front.

" Hana! "

" Eo?!! What did you say just now? " the girl turned towards the already stood up guy.

" What's wrong? "

" N-Nothing " she tidied up her things clumsily until her calculator fall from the table. Chanyeol took it and put on her table.

" Don't lie " Chanyeol pushed his glasses close to his eyes.

" I just worry about the quiz " she finished up what she was doing just now.

Chanyeol chuckled a bit. " Relax, it just a quiz "

" But, it still important to me. For you, maybe it just easy, but not for me " Hana stood up.

" Don't worry, I'll help you. Let us struggle together " the guy pulled her. Hana was a bit startled but she just followed the guy. ' He can be as excited like this ' Hana smiled a bit.

They continued study after the lunch. Chanyeol had changed the plan so that both of them can go home early. Fortunately, both of them didn't have class that evening.

That evening, after having their lesson, Hana went home like usual. She took a rest for awhile and prepared herself for her part time job.

At about 6 pm, Hana went to the restaurant. The girl worked like usual.

While she was wiping the table, her phone rang. She took it and checked it. It was Baro, again. She just shut it off and turned off her phone because he knew the guy will call her again and again.

****

Hana let out a heavy sigh. " Finally " She was just finished tidied up the restaurant. She threw her body on of the chair.

" Here " Mrs Oh put a glass of juice on the table.

" Oh! Thank you " Hana was startled. She immediately straightened her body and bowed a little.

" I'm sorry, you have to work until past midnight. Today is unexpectedly many customer since they have company dinner "

" No, no, no. It's okay "

" Drink it "

" Oh? Okay. Thank you " Hana took a sip of her drinks.

" You must so tired "

" No, I'm okay "

" Can you go home alone? "

" Of course. I'll take the safe road "

" Alright. Please be careful "

" Of course "

" You can go back if you want. I have some work to do " Mrs Oh got up and walked into the kitchen after patting the girl shoulder.

Hana sipped the drink and washed the glass. She took her things from the locker and when out of the restaurant with a big black plastic bag. Since Mrs Oh still in the restaurant, the owner will locked the door later. Hana tossed the plastic bag at the dustbin beside the restaurant and walked back home.

The night was not so silent. She still can hear the car sound far enough. She wants to listen to music but she cut it off. Better not.

The girl w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter