007

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol startled at the phone ring. He took his phone and answered the call. It was his father.

 

“ Appa “

 

“ Chanyeol-ah, tonight let’s have dinner. I want to introduced you to my friend “

 

“ But appa, I have something to do tonight “ Chanyeol tried to find excuse. He wanted to fetch Hana after her work. 

 

“ Cancel it. What’s more important to you than your father ? “ Mr Park sounded stern on the other line.

 

“ Appa “ Chanyeol tried to persuaded his father.

 

“ No excuse. I want you to come tonight “ Mr Park said and cut the call.

 

****

 

That night, like his father told him that evening, the guy ended up showing himself at the five star restaurant in his formal attire. Light brown trouser, white shirt and dark brown coat. 

 

The guy managed to meet and sent Hana before he came to the restaurant. Eventhough the girl said that it is okay for him not to fetch her after her work, but he still worried about her.

 

Chanyeol saw his parent at one of the big table in the restaurant. It seems like their friend still didn’t show up. 

 

“ Omma, appa “. Chanyeol greeted his parent before sat beside his mother.

 

“ Aigoo, my Chanyeol. I didn’t see just for two week and you already this skinny “ Mrs Park cupped his face.

 

Chanyeol smiled. “ Mom, don’t worry. I’m not sick “ Chanyeol grinned. His mom removed her hand from his face. “ So, how was your vacation ? “

 

“ It’s not vacation, Chanyeol “ His father said after having his drinks.

 

“ Of course. But, you must have your honeymoon, right “ Chanyeol grinned, teasing his parent.

 

“ Yah!! This kid “ Mr Park stretched his hand and slapped Chanyeol’s hand lightly. Chanyeol just grinned.

 

“ Aigoo, this kid. So immature “ Mr Kim shook his head.

 

“ I’m always your immature son “ Chanyeol grinned again. 

 

“ Aigoo…. Like father like son “ Mrs Park shook her head. Both father and son chuckled.

 

“ Ah, omma, appa, I need to make a call “ he suddenly remembered that he want to call Baekhyun. 

 

“ Be faster. My friend will come anytime soon “ 

 

“ Okay “ Chanyeol stood up and walked out of the restaurant.

He make a call to Baekhyun.

 

“ Baekhyun-ah, can you help me ? “ Chanyeol said after Baekhyun replied his greeting.

 

“ What’s wrong ? “ Baekhyun answered.

 

“ Please help me to followed Hana back home after her part-time job. I have dinner with my parent and their friend tonight “

 

“ Okay. What time ? “

 

“ Eleven. At Let’s Eat restaurant. Please, Baekhyun. I really need your help. I’m worried after what happened that night “

 

“ Don’t worry. I’ll make sure she arrive safely. So sweet this guy “ Baekhyun .

 

“ Yah !!! “

 

Baekhyun just laughed on the other line.

 

“ Yah, I need to go. I leave it on on you “

 

“ Okay, okay. Don’t worry “

 

Chanyeol cut the call after saying goodbye. He walked into the restaurant and saw the empty spaces at his parent’s table already been occupied not only one person like he thought but three person. A man and two woman.

The guy walked towards the table and greeted them.

 

“ Oh, Chanyeol. Greet my friend and his family “

 

“ Annyeonghaseyo “ he bowed a little.

 

“ Yahhh!!! Your son is really handsome. Chanyeol-ah, have a sit “

 

“ Of course, I’m his dad “ they laughed at his joke.

 

Chanyeol took his seat which happened to be in front of a young lady about his age. He happened to look at the lady. The girl blushed and diverted her eyes from him when they make an eye contact. Chanyeol suddenly have a feeling that this dinner have meaning behind it. But still, he need to followed his parents request. 

 

He just smiled and answered them when he was being asked. The lady, Yuri also do the same. Smiled and answered. Mostly, the older make chatting like there no end. Chanyeol looked at his watch. It just 20 before 11. 

 

Suddenly, his phone vibrated. He excused himself to answered the call. It was from Baekhyun. He suddenly flustered.

 

“ Hello, what’s wrong ? “ he immediately asked.

 

“ Chanyeol, something happened !!!! “ Baekhyun sounded nervous.

 

“ What’s wrong ? “

 

“ Hana-ah-“

 

“ What’s wrong with her ?!! “ Chanyeol sounded desperated.

 

“ She was being kidnaped!! “

“ What ? “

 

“ The gang from that night-“

 

“ Yah!! Call the others. Now !! “ Chanyeol immediately cut the call. 

 

He didn’t have time to walked back into the rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter