009

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Hana was just finished her class, when suddenly she hears her friends was calling for her. They was waiting for her to have lunch together since it’s been a long time didn’t have lunch together.

 It was just a coincidence since Chanyeol also has some matters to settle and he didn’t want to tell Hana about it.

The girls walked to the nearest restaurant and finally found their sit. They were laughing as they sat on the chair because they were chatting. 

“ Hana-ah, did you know ? About Jiyeon and Baro ? “ Hara asked as soon as Jiyeon walked away to the counter to order their food. 

“ I already knew about it “ Hana said while placing her bag securely on her lap.

“ Yahh!! Why I didn’t know about it earlier ? “ Hara pouted. She slumped her back on the backrest, pretending to be sulking. 

At the same time, Jiyeon came and in front of Hana and Hara since the girls sat next to each other. “ Yah! What’s wrong ? “ she asked.

“ Look at this babygirl. She was sulking since I knew about you and Baro earlier than her “ Hana stuck out her tongue, mocking the said girl.

“ Aigoo. Just because of that.” Jiyeon, being with her motherly side, turned towards Hara. “ Hara-ah, it’s not that I didn’t want to tell you, but, I need to tell Hana first. To ask her permission “

“ What with the permission ?” Hana wanted to laugh. Jiyeon grinned.

Hara sat up straight. She was smilling. “ I just kidding. I understand that. But, do you like him ? “

Jiyeon looked down shyly. 

“ Seriously ?!! From when ?!! “ Hara almost shouted.

“ Yah! Slow down , people are watching us because of you “ Hana slapped Hara arm. 

“ Opps, sorry “ she grinned, showing her white teeth.

“ Since I know him. It’s been a long time ago “

“ And I’m really sorry for taking him from you “ Hana looked down.

“ Yah!! It’s not your fault. I’m helping him to get to know you. Because I thought I’m happy if he happy. And yes, I’m happy to see him happy. And I also felt guilty because I make you suffer because of his mother. I’m really sorry “ Jiyeon gripped Hana’s hand.

“ Jiyeon, no. It’s my fate. Not related with your decision. How my life will going on, it had planned for me. I’ll just follow it “ Hana smiled, she rubbed Jiyeon’s hand.

“ Okay, enough. Stop this emotional talk. Let’s just eat. I can see the food is coming “ Hana grinned.

The waiter served the food. They started to take their own foods and drinks and ate it.

Suddenly, Jiyeon stopped eating. She looked towards Hana. “ Hana-ah “

The girl looked up at Jiyeon. Hara also do the same. “ Please remember this. I know, Chanyeol is from a wealthy family, am I right ? “

Hana nodded. She looked down. Jiyeon immediately put her hand onto Hana’s hand.

“ I can’t help but thinking, maybe his parent will be like Baro’s parent “ Jiyeon paused. Hana looked up. Jiyeon statement make her remembered what had happened at Chanyeol house the other day.

“ Don’t give up. Like what you did to Baro. I meant, he is the person who is in your dream, right ? Sehun’s father-to-be,right ? Hold onto him. I’m sure, he can be your soulmate “ Jiyeon smiled.

Hana nodded eagerly with a wide smiled. She already promised to herself and also Chanyeol that will never give up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter