018

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hana-ah, come here " Mrs Oh called for her. Hana immediately left her work and walked towards the counter. 

 

" This is your pay for this month " The lady gave her a chocolate envelope. 

 

" Oh?  Thank you " Hana smiled widely and bowed. She looked into it with her smiled.

 

" Are you that happy?  " Yoongi suddenly came suddenly, standing beside her, putting his elbows on the counter . Hana was startled a little. Mrs Oh laughed at her reaction.

 

" Of course. Who didn't happy when they get money?  I'm sure you also will smile like an idiot if you get your money " Hana make a face. Yoongi always lately. At first, she thought he is such a cold guy. But he's really different from what Mrs Oh always told her. 

 

" What?  You said I'm idiot? " 

 

" Why?  I'm not saying you're idiot " 

 

" Haish!!  " Yoongi make a face at her, making Mrs Oh burst into a laugh. 

 

" This " she suddenly gave Yoongi an envelope too. 

 

" What is this?  " he looked at it.

 

" Your pay " 

 

" But- "

 

" Just take it. I don't want you to work for nothing " Mrs Oh still hold the envelope. Yoongi just stared at it, hesitate to take it. 

 

" Haish, just take it " Hana took the envelope at smashed it lightly at Yoongi's chest. " I'm sure you want it " she then walked away towards the workers room after excused herself, leaving Yoongi with his mother. Yoongi just followed her with his eyes.

 

After closing the restaurant, Hana left as usual with Chanyeol. But, this time, the guy fetched with his car since he just came back from his office. 

 

Like usual, Yoongi followed Mrs Oh went back home with her car. But the lady didn't went straight home. Instead, she brought him to Han River after bought two cups of coffe at the convenience store.  

 

" What are we doing here?  " he asked, following the lady who already sat on her car bumper. 

 

Mrs Oh gave him the coffee . " Why?  Can't I spend time with you?  " 

 

" Spend time?  " Yoongi snickered. " Funniest thing I ever heard " 

 

" Still, you're my son " Mrs Oh sneak a peek at Yoongi's reaction. 

 

He cleared his throat. " Whatever "

 

Then silent and awkward filled their surrounding. 

 

" Hmm/Yoongi " they called each other at same time. 

 

" Just talk first " Mrs Oh smiled.

 

" No, I want to hear from you first " 

 

Mrs Oh smiled. She just nodded, tired to argue. " Yoongi, the day I married with your father, I told myself ' after this day, you'll be a mom again '. And surprisingly, I'm excited about it. I promised myself to be a good mother. So, please bear with me. I'll try harder. I know I can't replace your mom but-" 

 

" No one can replace you " Yoongi cut her words, so faintly but still, Mrs Oh can hear it. The guy just looked down, his finger fiddlings between the coffee cup.

 

" Eo?  " 

 

" What? "

 

" I'm sure you said something " 

 

" No " Yoongi tried to argue.

 

" You're liar. I heard something like 'no one can replace you ' " Mrs Oh mimicking him, teasing the guy.

 

" I bet you've heard wrong " 

 

Mrs Oh snickered. " Thank you " she turned to the front, looking at the river while sipping her drinks. " When I first saw you, you remind me of my late son. He should be around your age right now " Mrs Oh smiled while looking at Yoongi. She sensed Yoongi expression changed when she mentioned about her late son. He seems bothered. " But, I told myself. You're not him and will never be him. You're who you are. You're Min Yoongi. The son to my husband " Mrs Oh smiled.

 

Yoongi tried to smile back at her. He didn't know why but somehow he felt dissappointed because of Mrs Oh last sentences. And then the thought about the lady giving him pay, make it he more dissappointed.

 

Seeing the guy just remained silent, the lady asked, " What was tge thing you want to tell me just now? "

 

" Eo? Ah, nothing " he smiled, tried to assuring her.

 

Mrs Oh didn't said anything. Maybe the guy still not ready to tell her. She knew that and tried to understand him. She smiled. That was the first time Yoongi smiled at her. 

 

****

 

Hana looked around, searching for the right building. She looked to the left and right while looking at her phone. 

 

Then, she came to a stop in front of a buiding. It was not so busy around her since it sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter