010

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol walked towards Hana's workplace happily. He can't be this happy if he didn't choose to see his father that afternoon. As soon as he arrived at the restaurant, he saw Hana taking out the garbage and put it at the dustbin. 

 

He immediately walked towards the girl and surprised her. " Boo!!  "

 

Hana was startled because as soon as she turned, Chanyeol was suddenly in front of her. " Yah!!! " he slapped the guy shoulder. 

 

The said guy just laughed because he succeeded startling her. " I'm sorry, I'm sorry " he said between his laugh. 

 

" You're not seem sorry " Hana fake an annoy face and walked away towards the door. At the same time, Mrs Oh walked out of the restaurant and locked the door. 

 

" Mrs Oh "

 

" Hana-ah, do you left anything inside?  "

 

" No " she showed the woman her bag. 

 

" Hello, Mrs Oh " Chanyeol bowed. 

 

" Oh, Chanyeol " 

 

" How the bussiness today?  "

 

" It's good. Guys, I need to go back. My son is already asking for me " Mrs Oh smiled.

 

" He must miss you a lot " Chanyeol smiled. 

 

Mrs just laughed. " I'll excuse then. See you tomorrow "  she bid a goodbye. 

 

" Be careful on your way " Hana shouted a little as the older already walked away.

 

" Let's go " They walked away when Mrs Oh already gone. 

 

Both of them walked in silent, enjoying their own feeling. But suddenly Chanyeol called her " Hana-ah " 

 

" Hmm ? "

 

Chanyeol suddenly slipped his finger between Hana's finger. " Let's work hard together " 

 

" Huh? What so sudden? " Hana stopped and looked at the guy.

 

" Let's just work hard, okay " Chanyeol said with a smiled and pulled Hana with him.

 

" O-Okay " Hana just followed him. She hugged his arm. Chanyeol smiled and pinched her nose as Hana looked at him with her goofy smiled after she hugged his arm. 

 

****

 

" Mr Park, someone wants to meet you " a woman came in and informed Mr Park.

 

" Who is it?  " he asked without looking at his secretary.

 

" Mr Kwon " 

 

Mr Park lifted his head. " Oh, really?  Just....let him in " Mr Park sighed. He felt embarassed to meet the man since what Chsnyeol had done the other night. 

 

" Okay " the woman walked out and a few minutes later Mr Kwon walked into the huge office. 

 

" Yah, Jongman. Have a sit " Mr Park sat up and motioned towards the big leather sofa in front of his working table. Mr Kwon do as he told, sat on the sofa and crossed his legs. The secretary came in with two cups of coffee and served it on the table. She then left them with their talks.

 

" How have you been, Jongman?  " Mr Park asked while sat on the couch. 

 

" Good " Mr Kwon looked around the office. 

 

" Yah!  About what we had discuss before, how is it?  Did Chanyeol agree?  " Mr Kwon leaned forward and took his cup. 

 

" E-Eo?  Ahh, about that " Mr Park paused a while. " I still didn't inform Chanyeol. You know, after the dinner, we had some kind of argument "  Mr Park sighed.

 

" Bokman, you must try to introduce my daughter to your son. She is interested in your son. Beside, I'm offering you an easy way to spread your bussiness. You'll not lose anything "

 

" But, what if he has someone else?  " Mr Park suddenly remembered his deal with Chanyeol. 

 

" You are his father. You have power. Make him agree " Mr Kwon leaned back.

 

" But- "

 

" I heard you company having a crisis now. One false move, it's end, right?  "

 

Mr Park was speechless. 

 

" If you do what I said, I'm sure you can make more money " Mr Kwon smirked. " You also know right, how success my bussiness than yours. Bokman, it's your chance to become more rich and successful. Beside, isn't you always said to me that wealthy person just belong to wealhty?  "

 

Mr Park snapped. Mr Kwon talked as if he already knew that Chanyeol is seeing another girl that are not belong to their circle. 

 

Mr Kwon took the last sip of his coffee and stood up. He put his left hand in his pocket. " Think about it carefully " He walked towards the door. Before he opened the door, " See you again. I hope that time you already decide and don't dissappoint me ". With that, he walked out of the office, leaving Mr Park in dilemma.

 

*****

 

" Yah, yah, yah!!!!  Run, faster " Suho immediately pulled Kai with him. 

 

Kai was already worn out. He was about to stop when Suho pulled him. His legs felt like they will fall out just any seconds. Suho took a turn at a junction following Chanyeol and Baekhyun who was already in front of them. 

 

" H-Hyung!!  " Kai was short of breath.

 

" No time to speak. You want to die?!! " Suho ran even faster. Kai tried to catch up with him. 

 

They took another turn and immediately hide behind the big garbage. The gangster who was c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter