034

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana was thinking about making such a cool first-meeting-after-five-year.  What she thought was like, when she enter the house and meet with Chanyeol's parent, especially Mr Park,  she gonna show him that she was not the old Hana.  She even wore her expensive dress.  

But at that time,  there she was,  sitting on couch,  looking down at her fidgeting fingers.  She can feel the old man's stare on her. Yes,  she was alone with Mr Park.  Chanyeol had betrayed her.  He left with Mrs Park,  saying that he wanted to help her preparing some drinks and cut the cake.  ' Such a lame excuse! ' what she thought. 

Mr Park cleared his throat.  " So,  how you're doing?  " 

" I-I'm fine " the girl mentally scold herself for being stutter.  She should be confident.  The girl immediately looked up at the older and saw the older was....smiling ? It was the first time she saw he was smiled softly like that.  

" What are you doing now  ? You know,  after you went to UK,  I didn't hear anything about you.  Even from Chanyeol " 

" I,  I, I am a fashion designer?  "

" Wow,  a fashion designer ? That's great " He showed his interest.  

" Didn't Chanyeol tell you?  "

" About what?  "

' It's the time, Hana. Show him what you've got ' Hana adjusted her posture.  " I am the designer that working with the Park - "

" So,  you're the H. Lee?  " he seems enlightened. 

Hana just nodded.  

" That's great.  I am looking forward for the cooperation " 

" Thank you " 

At that time,  Chanyeol came. He was holding a tray full of fruit cake that Mrs Park baked just before Hana came.  The guy put the tray on the table.  Mrs Park was following him with a tray full of cups and their maid was holding the jar.  She put it on the table and her maid poured the drinks.  She left them and went to the kitchen. Mrs Park sat beside her husband.  

" Hana,  it's such a long time.  Seriously,  I miss you " Mrs Park claimed.  " Ah,  will you stay for dinner?  I miss cooking with you "

" Did she ever came here and cook with you?  " Mr Park asked.  

" Of course.  We baked cake before.  I'm bored since you left me for work " Mrs Park make a sulky face making both of the younger laughed. 

" Oh,  really?  " Mr Park face fall and Mrs Park sensed that.  She didn't have intention to hurt her husband's feeling.  

" I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to offend you.  I'm just kidding " Mrs Park hugged her husband's arm.  Mr Park chuckled.  Hana smiled widely at their cuteness while Chanyeol was smilling while shooking his head, feeling a little bit embarassed. 

" So,  how is it?  Will you,  Hana?  " Mrs Park suddenly asked. 

" Of course " Hana smiled.  

" That's great " Mrs Park clapped her hand excitedly.  " But,  I need to buy the groceries first since there's some ingredient that I didn't have here.  Chanyeol,  can you come with me to the supermarket?  "

" Oh?  Okay " Chanyeol smiled and turned towards Hana. " Can you stay with dad?  "

" Oh?!! Ermm... " she was fidgeting.  She didn't want to stay with Mr Park, it'll be awkward but it'll be no manners if she said that she didn't want to stay with the older. 

" Can you?  I'm sure dad have something to talk with you " Chanyeol looked at his father.  

" Oh,  Okay " Hana smiled.  

" I'll go with mom,  okay. Don't worry " Chanyeol smiled and stood up after squezzing her shoulder a little in comforting manner.  Mrs Park already dissappeared into her rooms,  to take her handbag. 

" Chanyeol,  can you help-" 

" Okay dad.  Just a moment.  Chanyeol walked towards the corner of the hall and came out while pushing a wheelchair. Hana looked at him confusely until Chanyeol stopped beside the couch that Mr Park was sitting.  

" Come on, dad " Chanyeol helped his father to stand up and support his father while walking towards the wheelchair.  Hana immediately helped to hold the wheelchair to make it steady.  

" Thank you " 

Hana looked at Chanyeol confusely.  But Chanyeol gave a look of  'You'll know later'

" Let's go, Chanyeol. And,  Hana,  if you need anything just call for the maid, okay " Mrs Park kissed her husband cheek before walking out with Chanyeol. Chanyeol told Hana to take care before walking out with his mother, left both Hana and his father.  

" Can you push me towards the garden ? " Mr Park turned towards her.  

" O-Okay " Hana pushed the older towards the house garden before making a stop near the table that was being placed near the fountain.  " Have a sit, Hana " 

Hana hesitately sat on one of the chair.  The moment was silent.  Hana decided to enjoy the sound of the fountain.  

" You must be shock seeing me on this wheelchair, right? " Mr Park suddenly said. 

" Eo?  " Hana looked at him as she was startled but then looked down.  

Mr Park looked at her and smiled. He started to tell her about what had happen to him.  " It was my mistake for being too influenced with him.  I'm too greedy for money " he stopped and sighed,  looking at water rippled because of the fountain.  

Hana just kept silent.  She didn't know what to say to the older.  

" Hana " 

Hana immediately looked at the older.  " Yes?  "

" I'm sorry. For all everything that I had done to you " 

Hana stayed silent. Yes,  if she were being heartless,  she will not forgive the old man.  But she was still the sweet and kind-hearted girl name Lee Hana.  He is human just like the herself.  Human deserve forgiveness. Hana smiled.  " It's okay " 

" Thank you " Mr Park smiled, totally enlightened when he saw the girl smiled widely at him. .  They felt into a calm silent while listening to the fountain sound. 

*****

" Chanyeol already told us that he  already proposed you " 

Hana who was chewing the rice,  coughed a little,  surprised with the sudden announcement.  

" Are you okay?  " Chanyeol gave him a glass of water. 

She took it and drank it. " I'm sorry "

Mr and Mrs Park chuckled at Hana's reaction.  Chanyeol also chuckled at her gaining a glare from the girl.  

" Have you discuss about it?  " 

" A-About w-what?  " Chanyeol asked, pretending to be clueless.  

" Of course we need to proceed with the wedding " M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter