006

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol waited anxiously. He didn't know why he was getting anxious. The guy stood up when he saw Hana was walking towards him. 

" How is it?  "

Hana sighed. 

" Is it that bad?  "

" No " the girl suddenly smiled. " Look at this " Hana showed the paper that she was holding. It was her test paper. Chanyeol took it and looked at the mark. 

" Yahhhh!!!  You make it!! You get A  "

Hana smiled widely. " Thank you "

" For what?  "

" For tutoring me. I'm so grateful, seongsaengnim "

" Then, shouldn't I get some prize?  " Chanyeol smiled teasingly.

" Okay, just tell me what you. I'll buy it for you " Hana innocently smiled.

" I want this " he tapped his cheek.

Hana realised that the guy was teasing her. " Then, just forget it " the girl walked away with her blush cheek. 

" Yah!!  Wait for me " Chanyeol catched up with her and hugged her hand. " Aigoo, I just kidding " 

Hana chuckled. Suddenly she stopped walking. " Wait! "

" What's wrong?  "

" Look at that " Hana pointed towards something beside Chanyeol. The guy turned towards it. 

" What is- " Chanyeol was about to turned towards her again when the girl immediately tip-toeing and kissed his cheek. Chanyeol was startled.

Hana stuck her tongue and ran away from the guy because he wanted to catch her. " Yah!!!  Naughty girl "

*****

That day, after class at her faculty, Hana decided to have lunch with her friends. They walked towards the cafeteria while chatting happily. They found seat for them after getting their food and immediately settled down. 

" I have something to tell you " Hana started talking.

" What is it, Hana ?  " Hara took a sip of her drinks.

" I'm dating Chanyeol.....for real " 

" What?!! " Hara almost choked her drinks.

" Seriously, Hana?  It was a good news " Jiyeon smiled.

" Yahhh!!! You're so lucky. But, Hana, he is a nerd. Have you change your taste?  "

" Why? Is it wrong?  " Hana whined. " Jiyeon-ah, look at Hara. She was talking bad about my boyfriend " Hana hugged Jiyeon hand since the girl sat beside her. 

Jiyeon just laughed and shook her head. " Aigoo "

" Why?  It's true,right? He was a nerd " Hara emphasized the word 'nerd' and stuck her tongue.

" He may be nerd but he was handsome " Hana didn't want to lose. She knows the other side of Chanyeol.

" Okay, okay, okay. Let's just eat. The food is begging for us to eat " Jiyeon tried to cool them down. 

Hana stucked out her tongue. Hara acted like she wanted to hit that girl. Jiyeon just laughed half-heartedly. Hana was alerted with her laighing tone. 

" What's wrong, Jiyeon?  " 

" Eo? N-Nothing. Let's just eat. I'm hungry " Jiyeon immediately took her chostick and spoon. Hana and Hara just do as she said. 

After having their lunch. They walked leisurely since their class was in another hour. Hana was chatting with Hara, leaving Jiyeon in her thought. 

Hana realised her friend unusual behaviour. " Jiyeon-ah, do you have problem?  "

" Eo?  No!! I'm okay " the girl startled.

" Yah!!  Isn't that Baro?  " Hara pointed towards a group of guys who was sitting at the bench near the field. Jiyeon and Hana looked towards them. 

Jiyeon immediately looked down when Baro happened to look towards them. He seems enlightened. Hana saw he stood up, excusing himself and walked towards them. 

" Hana-ah!!  " Baro stopped in front of them. 

" Oh, hi....Baro " Hana tried to smile. 

" Hana, I want to talk to you" he paused to see Hana's reaction. " Please" 
he pleading when he sensed Hana seems unsure.

" O-Okay " Hana said after looking at her friends. " I'll meet you later " she bid her friends goodbye. 

Hana followed the guy to the nearest bench after her friends left them. 

" Hana-ah, I'm so sorry.....after what I've done " Baro looked down. " I- "

" It's okay, Baro. I'm glad you're apologizing " 

" Thank you " Baro rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. " And, I'm sorry.....for what my mom had done to you. I'm sorry, I didn't protect you back then. I kind of regret "

" No, it's okay, Baro " Hana looked down.

" Hana-ah, I know that you already have a boyfriend. So, I just want to tell you that I'll try to forget you "

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter