014

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yahhhhhh!!!! " Hara screamed. " Finally!! "

Hana laughed at her action. " Are you like it that much?  "

" Of course. Exam is over. Who didn't like it?  " 

Jiyeon shooked her head. But she smiled after that " Let's celebrate!! "

" Aigoo, it's not like we're already graduating " Hana giggled. 

" Hana-ah!!!! " someone called for Hana. 

The girl turned towards the voice and smiled when she saw Chanyeol was walking towards her and her friends.

" Wow, he look really handsome, right, Jiyeon?  "

" This is the first time we meet him, right?  " Jiyeon ignored Hara dumdstruck. She turned towards Hana. Hana just grinned. 

" Hi " Chanyeol greeted Hana and her friends. Her friend smiled while greetend him. Hana introduced her friends to Chanyeol.

" How is it?  The paper ?  " Chanyeol asked. The paper that Hana sat just now was the Bussiness paper. 

Hana smiled. " Thank to you, I can do it "

" Good. You've done the best " Chanyeol ruffled Hana hairs. " Let's celebrate "

" Chanyeol, are you want to kidnap Hana from us today?  " Hara suddenly asked. " No, you can't " Hara hugged Hana arm. 

" Aigoo " Jiyeon make a face. Chanyeol and Hana just laughed at her. 

" Jiyeon-ah!! " someone called for Jiyeon. The girl turned and saw Baro with his friends were walking towards them.

" Ah! Hi " Baro greeted Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded a little with a smile. Baro introduced Chanyeol to his friends. 

" Since all of us already finished our paper, let's celebrate together " Hara suggested. " It's time for us to tighten our bond. Isn't I right, Baro, Chanyeol?  Two of you will be my brother-in-law soon. We should get to know each other " Hara teased the two guys. 

Hana and Jiyeon was already blushing. " Yah " Hana elbowed Hara.

" I'm in " Chanyeol said suddenly while raising his hand like a good student.

" Me too " Baro joined him. His friends also agreed to follow them. 

" Ok, let's go!! " Hara screamed. 

****

The  youngsters laughed at Junghwan who was fell when he throw the ball. 

" Strike!!!!! " the said guy shouted when the ball hit all the pin. His group was celebrating with him. " We win! " he shouted again. 

" So, the loser, like had been promised, you owe us a dinner treat "

Gongchan said excitedly. 

" I know " Baro make face. He was in the same group with Jinyoung, Dongwoo and Chanyeol. Gongchan stuck out his tongue at his hyung. 

As promised, they went for their dinner at the restaurant nearby. They was having a nice time together and grew closer. 

After having a dinner, everybody make their own way towards their home. Hana left with Chanyeol, Junghwan, Dongwoo and Gongchan left together when Baro said that he wantes to send Jiyeon and Hara back home. Since Hara didn't want to be such a er, she said that she can call her driver. 

Hearing that Hara was going home alone, Jinyoung offered to sent her home. But the girl said that she wanted to stroll around the busy street since there are many outfits store there. 

" Ahhhh...suddenly, I felt like want to walk around first. Let's go, Hara " Jinyoung pulled Hara with him which make Hara startled. 

" Wahh.... there so many people " Jinyoung let Hara's hand go. Hara seem dissappointed. She just walked beside Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung walked but he was getting distrated by Hara's hand which touched his hand slightly while it was swinging back and forth a little. He looked towards Hara who was looking at the clothes stores. 

Jinyoung was battling within himself whether he should held her hand or not. He was really wanted to do that. He was about to hold Hara's hand when the girl suddenly stop.

" I want to enter this shop " Hara showed at a girl accessories store which is in front of her. Jinyoung smile and nodded. He followed the girl. 

Hara was looking at a hairpin when Jinyoung approached her. " Pretty?  "

" E-Eo?  Yes. It's cute " Hara smiled. 

Jinyoung took it and pinned it at Hara's hair. " Pretty "

" T-Thank you " the girl was blushing while stuttered. She checked herself in the mirror and smiled. 

Suddenly her phone rang. It was her father. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter