028

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana bowed after excused herself. She sighed and walked out of the restaurant like she was not in the mood. Yoongi felt weird seeing that girl.  She was so moody and always spaced out.  But the guy just watched the girl walking out of the restaurant. 

Hana walked with her head down. She missed to see  when Chanyeol will suddenly appeared and they will walk back home hand in hand together.  Hana sighed.

" Hana " someone called her with a faint voice.  Hana stopped,  froze at her place.  She knew who was that person that why she didn't turned towards him.  

" Hana " Chanyeol walked towards her and stood in front of her. 

" Chanyeol,  it's over,  please " 

" But,  you had promised not to leave me " Chanyeol said.  He tried to calm. 

" Promise are made to be broken " 

" Hana " Chanyeol tried to hold Hana's hand but the girl immediately pulled away.  " Chanyeol,  please,  leave me alone.  There's nothing between us anymore " Hana immediately walked away but Chanyeol was being fast,  he grabbed Hana's arm. 

" Let me go!!  " Hana pulled her hand. 

" Hana,  is it that easy for you to leave me?  Don't you think about Sehun?  "

" He's not exist!!!  Please Chanyeol,  wake up.  You and I, we're are different " Hana tears finally fell off his eyes.  " We can't be together "

Chanyeol was speechless. 

" Just forget everything about us and move on. It's better for you... and me " Hana immediately walked away,  leaving the speechless Chanyeol. 

*****

Yoongi carefully rang the bell.  It was his second time came to Chanyeol's house. He decided to came when one of Chanyeol's friend, Baekhyun told him about that guy condition.  He just wanted to make sure that he is fine which he knows it was just his expectation.

Hana also had changed.  Her condition was worst.  He didn't know what he can do to help them. All he can do is just to make sure that they still okay.  The guy sighed while waiting for the door. 

A few minutes later,  the intercom make a sound.  " Just come in " Chanyeol's horse voice can be heard on the other side of the intercom. 

Yoongi make his way straight into the house. He saw Chanyeol. He looked so unstable.  With his dishevelled hair, his eye bag and dark circle.  Yoongi carefully put the foods that he bought on his way  to Chanyeol's house on the coffe table.  

Chanyeol came with two cups of coffee. He sat on the couch.  " Tell me "

" What?  "

" How's she doing?  Is she okay ? How about her meal?  Did she skipped?  "

Yoongi sighed.  " She's fine " 

Chanyeol shoulder slumped.  He thought that she'll also in the state like him.  But at the same time he felt relieve hearing the girl was okay. 

" But,  she is not herself anymore. She is changing. To a very sorrow, emotionless Hana. Don't you want to do something?  She is hurting  " he stressed the word hurting.

" I can't do anything if this what she want. I know,  she is tired because of my father and Yuri. I just want to believe that she just doing this because of me. So,  I can't force her. She'll hurt more " 

Yoongi sighed.  " You know what,  both of your ignorance,  will hurt both of you more and more " Yoongi sighed.  " Think carefully " He stood up and took the paper bag on the table.  " Have you eat? Let's eat together " he didn't wait for Chanyeol to answer who didn't have intention to say anything.  He was thinking about Hana and only Hana. 

****

Hana sighed.  She put the scattered needle into the box back.  She was being careless again.  Jiyeon came and helped her.  " Are you okay?  "

Hana just nodded. She tried to smile and continued to collect the needles. Hara and Jiyeon also helped her. 

" Omo,  what happen?  " Mrs Kim who just came into the workshop immediately scouted to help them.  

They stood up after clearing the floor from needle.  " I just  being careless " Hana tried to laugh but it became an awkward laugh.  

" You should be careful.  Take a rest a little.  You look tired " Mrs Kim said with her concern while soothing her back. 

" Okay, I will " she smiled lightly.  " Ah,  please take a sit" Hana pushed the stool towards her lecturer. " Why are you coming here?  "

" Omo,  I almost forget " Mrs Kim said while sitting down. " I just want to ask you on your agrement to study oversea. Have you think about it ? "

" Oh " Hana paused.  Jiyeon and Hara just looked at her, expecting her answer.  Hana smiled while looking at her lecturer.  " I will go"

" Really?  " Mrs Kim got up.  She immediately hugged the girl.  " Thank you.  " she released that girl.  " You will have a bright future there " she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter