036

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17 years later....

Tit... Tit... Tit... Tit... 

Sehun opened his eyes slowly.  He tried to adjust with the sudden light that stabbing his eyes.  He can hear the machine sound, so near to him.  His head felt dizzy.  He can't figure out where was he at that time. 

But,  when reality hit him, " Mom!! " he shouted and immediately wanted to sit up but his head felt like it's going to explode at any time. 

" Sehun !! " 

Sehun looked towards his right and his eyes met with his mother's eyes.  " Mom " 

" Sehun,  you're awake " Hana immediately hugged Sehun tightly, with her head on his chest. She cried,  feeling grateful when her son woke up again. 

" Mom " Sehun hugged her tightly.  " I thought,  I'll never meet you again " Suddenly he cried. 

" Sehun,  don't worry.  I'm here " Hana broke the hug and looked into her son's teary eye.  She wiped the tears with her thumbs.

Sehun tried to sit up when Hana broke the hug.  " Where is dad?  I want to meet him "

" Don't move,  I'll call dad for you.  Let's just call the doctor to check on you first, okay " Hana immediately pressed the button on the wall,  calling for doctor.  

When the doctor came,  she went out of the room to let the doctor and nurse do some check up on Sehun.  She was about to call Chanyeol when she saw Chanyeol walking towards her while carrying the 6-years-old Park Jihoon,  their second son and paper bag on the other hand.  

" What's wrong,  honey?  "

" Sehun " Hana can't hide her smile.  " He is awake " she almost squeled. 

" Really?  " Chanyeol almost shouted.  He let out a relief sigh.  " I'm so relief " 

Their family felt so happy with the miracle. After 6 month since the accident happen,  Sehun finally woke up from his coma.  They felt so relief.  

The accident involving Hana didn't even happen when Sehun was five years old like in Hana's dream.  But it happened when Sehun was 18 years old at the same place. But,  the different was,  Sehun who was being hit with the car as he tried to save Hana by pushing her off the road.  Unfortunately,  he didn't managed to avoid from the car causing him being hit by the car and fall into coma for 6 month. That's why,  Hana and Chanyeol felt so relief when their son woke up again.  

The doctor came out of the room with a smile, followed by a nurse behind him.  " Mr Park,  Mrs Park,  Sehun is already stable now.  His leg also have improve a lot.  He can discharged in two days after I do some further check up on his leg. You may meet him now "

" Thank you very much,  doctor " Hana and Chanyeol bowed at him before he walked away and they immediately entered the room. 

Sehun looked towards the door and immediately cracked into a huge smile.  " Mum,  dad "

Chanyeol immediately put Jihoon down and ran towards his older son.  He immediately hugged the guy.  " Sehun " He kissed the younger's head. 

" Dad " Sehun was about to get teary again but refrained himself.  

" I'm so happy seeing you like this again " Chanyeol broke the hug.  

" Me too " Sehun smiled.  

" Hyung " Suddenly Jihoon reached out his hand towards Sehun whining to be hold by his brother. 

" Aigoo.....my cute Jihoon.  Come here " Sehun took him  with his mother's into his embrace.  

Jihoon immediately sank his head at his crook of neck. " I really miss you,  hyung " the 6-years-old boy started to cry.  

Sehun broke the hug to wipe Jihoon's tears.  " Really,  how much?  " he managed to make a joke with his beloved young brother.  

" So,  so, so much " Jihoon said while making a big circle with both of his small hand.  

Sehun smiled warmly.  " Me too,  Miss you,  so, so, so much " 

Jihoon giggled and hugged his hyung again.  

" Ah,  son!  What you want to eat.  I'll buy it for you " Chanyeol said, his big smile still visible on his face. 

" Hmmm... Anything will be good as long as I can eat with all of you " Sehun smiled.  

" Okay " Chanyeol ruffled his son's hair and turned towards Hana.  " Honey,  you need to go back and clean yourself.  Then,  we can get food for Sehun "

" Dad is right.  Both of you must be tired watching after me " Sehun smiled. 

" Are you okay-"

" I'm okay, mom.  Don't worry " 

Hana looked at Chanyeol.  He knew that her wife was worried.  She was worried if Sehun fall into coma again because it's has happen before. But this time,  he had  this unknown strong feeling that Sehun will stay with them.  He smiled.  " Don't worry.  He will not leave us again " he hugged his wife shoulder.  " Right, Sehun?  " 

" Of course " 

" Mom, dad,  can I stay with hyung ? I want to play with him " Jihoon snuggled into Sehun's hug.  

" Park Jihoon,  you have to come with me.  You brother need a re- "

" Mom,  just leave him with me.  I miss him so much " Sehun kissed Jihoon's head.  The small boy just giggled cutely.  

Hana sighed.  " Okay. We'll come back later with food "

" Okay,  thank you,  mom " Sehun said.  His parent walked out of  room after Sehun and Jihoon bid them goodbye.  

" Jihoon-ah,  did hyung used to wake up before this?  "

" Yes " Jihoon answered as he was playing with the tractor toy that he brought with him.  But soon,  he looked up, staring at the confuse Sehun.  " Didn't you remember?  " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter