030

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Thank you for today " Hana bowed.  

" Thanks to you too " Mrs Oh smiled at the counter. 

" I'll go home first " Hana said before walked towards the restaurant door.

" Be careful! " Both Mrs Oh and Yoongi shouted.  

Hana chuckled at their cute action. " Okay " With that,  she walked out of the restaurant. 

Yoongi was sweeping the floor when he remembered something,  " Ah,  mom,  I just remembered that I need to buy something at the convenient store. I think I need to go now before it close "

" Okay.Be careful " 

Yoongi nodded and went into the workers room.  He changed his apron and took his sweater.  The guy immediately walked out of the restaurant after saying that he'll be right back to Mrs Oh.  He wanted to catch up with Hana but the girl was nowhere to be seen.  

He was just turned at the corners when he saw a white van at the roadside.  What strange about the van was, he saw someone struggling to get out of the van. He can that someone's hand and shoe. 

At that time he realised.  It was Hana's red sneakers.  He ran as fast as he can towards the van but whoever inside the van was being faster,  the person closed the door and drove off.  Yoongi stopped at the place where the van previously stop and panted. 

He found Hana's phone on the ground.  She was on-call and the person was Chanyeol.  Yoongi squated down  to take the phone.  

" Hana! Hana!  " Yoongi can hear Chanyeol's panic voice on the other line.  

" Chanyeol,  Hana was being kidnap. We need to do something.  I didn't managed to stop the van " Yoongi said between his pant. 

" What?  That bastard. Yoongi,  please help me. Call out all of your friends. I need your help " Chanyeol immediately asked for help.  He was totally panic. 

" Okay,  don't forget to call the police " 

" Okay,  I'll settle that.  Meet at usual place " 

And then he cut the call after Yoongi said okay. Yoongi immediately got in touch with all of his friend,  asking for their help. 

*****

Chanyeol paced back and forth around the hangout place anxiously. His friends was discussing about the kidnappers.  They knew who done it. 

" Chanyeol " Yoongi suddenly burst into the room with his friends trailed behind him.  Chanyeol heaved a sigh.  

" Chanyeol!!!  " Baekhyun suddenly came in,  panted with Jongdae trailed behind him.  

" Obviously,  the previous warehouse. I saw some car there " 

" Look,  we need to plan it so smoothly.  I really need all of your help right now " Chanyeol looked with helpless pleading eyes. 

" Don't worry,  we got your back " Suho patted his back,  tried to calm him, supported by the others who nodding their head. 

" Okay,  listen here....... " 


*****

Hana groaned.  She slowly opened her eyes and cleared her dry throat.  She squinted her eyes a little, tried to adjust with the bright light above her head. Her hand and leg felt sore. Soon,  she realised,  she was being tied, again. The girl started to panic.  She looked around.  It was familiar to her.  

" You're awake "

Hearing the voice making something snapped behind her head. It was that place.  The place that she was being brought when the thugs kidnapped her before this.  She tried to struggle to let herself go.  

A man appeared. " I suggest you to keep still.  Or not,  you know what will happen to you " It was the same guy that tried to her previously. 

" Let me go!!!  " Hana shouted.  

" Let you go?  Not that easy,  young lady " the guy smirked while tracing his finger along the frightened girl's face.

Hana moved away.  " Don't touch me with your filthy hand " 

" What you said?!!!  " the guy furiously pulled his hair causing her head to tilt back. Hana was startled at the pulling force. 

" Yah,  did I say you can do anything to her?  " someone, sound like woman, said causing the guy to shot Hana a death glare and let her hair go, pushed hard her head.

" Stay away from her! " Finally,  Hana can see the woman face through the dim light. 

" Yuri?  " Hana can't believe her eyes.  She hoped her eyes was doing some illusion to her but, her hoped immediately died down when the woman smirked. 

" Why?  Shock?  " Yuri walked towards her. 

Hana was confused.  She got a mixed feeling in herself.  Scare,  angry,  shock, confuse, disbelief.  All got mixed up.  " Why?  "

Yuri squatted in front of her and lifted her chin so that Hana faced her.  " Why?! " she snickered. " You should ask that to yourself, Hana-ah " Yuri stood straight.

" Is it- "

" Yes!! " Yuri turned abruptly towards Hana. " Stay away from him!!!  You didn't deserve him " Yuri squatted again.  " You should know where you belong to " she smirked.  " Earth to,  Hana " 

Hana was furious. " Yes,  I am no one.  And for you information,  I didn't have anything anymore with Chanyeol.  Just take him to yourself " she paused.  But, the desire to win over the girl in front of her burned up in her chest.  " If you think you can " Hana smirked.  She didn't want to show that she was weak.  

" Shut up!!  " Yuri shouted. 

" Just wait and see.  Will he choose you eventhough we're over?  Do you think it easy to make someone change their love?  " Hana suddenly felt like she gained confident.  " The most important,  do you confident,  he will love you?  " Hana smirked.  

" How dare you?!!! " Yuri slapped Hana face hardly.  She do as the guy do just now, pulling Hana's hair untill her head tilted back. " I'll make sure to make him fall to me " 

" With this attitude?  Just forget your dream " Hana still didn't want to lose.  She didn't know why she still want to defend that Chanyeol will not go to Yuri.  

Yuri pushed her hard.  She stood up and turned towards o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter