026

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yah,  did Hana still didn't know that you quit your work ? It's been two weeks " Suho asked while drinking the soda. They was watching the basketball so-called friend-match between their and Yoongi's friends.  

Chanyeol looked down.  He sighed.  " I don't want her to be worry and put the blame on herself" 

" Chanyeol,  is that true?  " suddenly came with plastic bag in his hand.  He put the plastic bag beside Chanyeol and sat.

Chanyeol sighed.  " I was angry with my father " he looked down.  " It's can't be help that I blew up "

" Yah,  I need to take the call " Suho patted his knee, stood up and answered the call.  

" Promise me you won't tell her until I do so " Chanyeol stared into his Yoongi's eyes,  warning him. 

" Okay.  You have my promise,  but,  promise me to tell her soon. Didn't I say not to hurt her?  " 

Chanyeol ruffled his hair furiously.  " I just don't-"

" Don't want her to be worry?  No. Keeping from her will make she more worry.  I'm not saying that I'll tell. You know that I don't want her to be hurt.  But,  what if she knows from someone else?  " Yoongi gaze softened when he saw how miserable Chanyeol was.  His eyes showed it.  

Chanyeol sighed.  

" Tell her,okay ? " Yoongi wants the confirmation. 

" Okay " Chanyeol smiled a little.

" Woohooo!!! " Jungkook shouted, running around the court.  
Yoongi's team win the game.

" It's seems like your team win the game " Chanyeol said.  They looked at the other guys who was hi-five with each other.  Soon,  the guys approached them as Suho sat beside Chanyeol again.  

" Yahhh !! " Yoongi clapped.  " Take this " he gave the drinks for the guys.  

" Yah... Don't you having fun tonight?  " Baekhyun asked,  drank his drink. 

" Hyung,  tonight is really fun " Taehyung who sat beside him,  grinned his boxy grin.  

" Yahh...  You grin is similar to Baekhyun. I admit it " Chen said.

" I already said that he is my long-lost brother " Baekhyun slung his hand on the younger shoulder,  ruffling his hair. Taehyung just grinned widely.  

" He is so unlucky " Kai said jokingly.  

" Yah!!! " Beakhyun tried to kick Kai who was just beside him.  

Chanyeol laughed seeing them.  At least he can forgot his miserable problem that time.  

****

That morning,  as usual,  Chanyeol sent Hana to her class.  

" I'll go first. Have a nice day at work " Hana said and smiled. 

" Of course " he fake a smiled.  " You too " 

Hana smiled.  She turned to open the door but stopped and turned towards Chanyeol and kissed his cheek.  " Tonight,  you don't have to come and pick me.  I need to do my assignment with Hara and Jiyeon "

" So,  you'll not come home tonight?  " Chanyeol pouted. 

Hana smiled.  " I'm sorry " she kissed the guy cheek again. 

Chanyeol smiled since he just pretending to sulk.  " Be careful.  Call me tonight,  okay?  "

" Okay. I'll go first " Hana exited the car. Chanyeol sighed.  He drove towards his house, spending his time.

****

Hana walked out of the restaurant after saying goodbye to 
Mrs Oh and Yoongi.  She walked towards the bus stop since she needs to take a bus to go to Jiyeon's house.  As promised,  they want to do the group assignment that night.  

Hana was patiently waiting for the bus.  She looked at her watch.  It's still early. She just continued wait for the bus when someone stood in front of her. The girl looked up. 

" It's been a long since the last I saw you " Yura smirked. 

Hana fake a smile.  " Yes. "

" I want to talk to you about something.  Hope you can make some time for me " Yura folded her hand in front of her chest.

Hana stood up.  " If  it about my relationship with Chanyeol,  then I'm not interested " Hana tried to walk away. 

" Yes but you already ruin his life " Yura said. 

" What are you talking about?  " Hana turned towards her.  

" I would like to talk in close place " 

****

" Yura-sshi,  please straight to the point.  I don't have time for this " Hana said after the waiter sent their drinks.  

" Are you sure?  Eventhough it is about Chanyeol?  Yura smirked when Hana didn't respond to her.  She leaned forward.  " You know right, he quit from the company ? " 

Hana was shocked but decided not to show it.  She needs to control it so that Yuri cannot hit her weak point.  She cleared .  " It's not your problems "

" Just to let you know,  it's because of you.  See what you have done to him. Earth to, Hana-sshi.  Your so-called pure love will only make him suffer. Think about it " She leaned back, her arms folded in front of her chest. 

Hana immediately stood up.  " If you're done,  I'm excusing myself  " she said and walked out of the cafe and make her way towards the bus stop. 

Her legs felt weak.  She immediately sat on the bus stop ben

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter