029

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol opened his eyes slowly.  His head felt a little bit heavy.  He groaned as his throat felt dry.  The guy looked around him. It was not his room. He soon remembered what had happened last night.  He was in Hana's house.  Chanyeol looked around the house. No sign of Hana. He sighed.  

The guy was about to get up when he realised a piece of sticky note on the table beside the mattress.

' I make you some hangover soup and breakfast.  Don't forget to eat before you leave. It's in the kitchen '

Chanyeol lips immediately spread into a wide smile.  Hana do worried about him.  Only that small action of Hana,  make him really happy.  He really hope that the girl still love him.  He really didn't want to lose the girl.  That time,  he was really determined. He'll fight for the girl and make her fall for him again.  

Chanyeol immediately got up and make his way towards the kitchen. On the table, he saw the food that Hana left for him in some small lunch boxes. Getting himself a chopstick,  he immediately sat on the chair and opened the lunch box.  Really,  he felt like at home.  He miss Hana warm heart.  The guy immediately ate his food. 

*****

Chanyeol make his way into the house.  After taking off his shoe,  he wore the home slipper and straightly make his way towards the his room without realising someone was watching over him.  

" Where are you come from?  " Mr Park stern voice make Chanyeol startled and stopped his pace.  He turned towards the older who was sitting with his leg crossed on the couch.  

" D-Dad. What are you doing here?  "

" Answer my question, Chanyeol "

" From my friend house " he answered. Eventhough he mad with his father,  he still have respect towards him.  Still,  the older is his father. 

" Sit down, Chanyeol.  We need to talk " 

Chanyeol make his way towards the couch across his father.  

" I don't want you to play around anymore.  Whatever happen with you and that Hana girl,  I don't want to know.  Deal with it professionally.  But,  please,  I need your focus.  Thanks to you,  the company is on the edge of a cliff.  Mr Kwon really dissappointed knowing how bad you treat Yuri.  Now,  he seem reluctant to invest in our company. We'll bankrupt at any time. " Mr Park still kept his stern tone.  

Chanyeol looked up towards his father. He was quite shocked.  He looked down again.  " If ...if I can save the company,  would you let me be with Hana?  "

Mr Park stared at Chanyeol. " The only way to save the company is for you to treat Yuri well. So that, Mr Kwon will not be dissappoint again " 

It make Chanyeol fall into silent and thinking. " What if I can help the company without Mr Kwon money ? " 

" Then prove it " Mr Park leaned forward,as if he was challenging his son. 

*****

Hana walked into the house.  It felt silent again.  She sighed and put her bag on the bed.  Walking towards the kitchen,  she then opened the fridge,  taking out the drinks and closed it back before noticing a sticky note on her fridge. 

' Hana-ah,  thank you for the breakfast.  I'm enjoying it  :) '

The note make Hana lips spread into a smile without she realised.  She walked towards the cabinet and took the cup,  drinking the water as she felt so thirsty.  

Hana make her way towards the bed and lied down.  She was so tired.  After class that afternoon,  she immediately went to the immigration office to settle her visa and passport.  And then, went to her part time job as usual.  Today, there were so many customer, making the restaurant busy.  She can't help but felt a little bit sore on her body.  

At the time like that,  the feeling of missing Chanyeol came and interupted her.  She really miss the guy.  It's only a moth left before she will fly to UK.  She was thinking,  how can she live and study well at UK with her relationship with Chanyeol ending like this.  She was lying to him.  It's not what she want. She want him to be her one and only. She want him to always be by her side,  She want all of him just for her.  Only him.  But the girl know,  if that what she do,  she's just being selfish and will make Chanyeol's life ruin because of her selfishness.  


****

 A weeks later.......

Chanyeol looked at his reflection in the mirror while tidying his tie. It's be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter