035

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 month later..... 

" Ready?  " 

" Hana,  make it faster.  I can't wait " Hara excitedly squeled making their friends laughed at her.  

" Okay,  I, 2, 3 " Hana threw the hand flower bouquet and it totally make it towards Hara. The girl catched it and cheered. Her friends laughed at her again.  She was quite shocked. The excited girl hugged Hana and congrated her on her wedding.  

Yes,  it was Chanyeol's and Hana's wedding day.  And,  for Hana,  that day was the happiest day in her life.  Being tied with the man of her life,  she was the happiest woman. When she was announced as Chanyeol's wife just now,  to be truth,  the girl still can't believe it.  

" Dear beloved guest,  thank you for coming to this wedding reception.  Park family gladly express their gratitude and thanks. Hope you have nice time at this reception.  Thank you " the MC make an announcement, signing that the event was about to come to the end.  

Chanyeol make a sign with his hand for Hana to hooked her hand with him and the girl gladly accepted it. They walked towards the front door to greet and thanked the guest for coming to event.  The newlywed couple didn't tired with bowing and 'thank you'.  

The hall already emptied with guest.  Only left the workers that had been assigned for the event who was clearing up the hall.  Hana's friend came towards her and congrate her one more time.  

" I'm so happy for you " Hara said excitedly.  

" Me and Hara already done.  When will you?  " Jiyeon .  Baro just chuckled beside his wife,  Jiyeon.  

" Yahhh " Hara pouted and blushed.  Her friends laughed at her.  

But, her boyfriend,  Jiyoung,  cooly said. " Soon " 

" Woooo... " His friends cheered for him.  

" Good luck,  hyung " Gongchan cheered for him.  They laughed again.  The group soon left Hana and Chanyeol after bid them goodbye.  Chanyeol's friend along with Yoongi and his friend came and also congrated him. 

" Yahhh,  my handsome-married friend. You're the first one to marry " Baekhyun slapped his shoulder. 

" Why,  are you jealous?  "

" Pfft,  no..  " Baekhyun stucked out his tongue. 

" You're jealous. You should get married "

" I will " Baekhyun 

" But, hyung you don't have partner " Kai bluntly said.  

" Who said?!!  I have " 

" In your imagination " Kai sang and make a face. 

Baekhyun wanted to smacked the younger but Kai managed to dodge by hiding behind Kyungsoo. His friends knew he was kidding.  That's why they're laughing at him.  

*****

" Wahh... Hana-ah,  you woke up so early " Mrs Park said after she saw Hana was helping the maid.  

" Oh,  Good morning, mom " she bowed. 

" Yah,  don't be formal.  Finally I can hear you call me mom.  And finally I have a daughter " Mrs Park said, crossing her fingers with her dreamy expression. Hana chuckled and so was the maids when they saw her action.  

" Have you wake Chanyeol up?  "

" I already woke him up but he was still sleeping " Hana pouted.

" So,  how was your first night?  " Mrs Park , wiggling her eyebrows.  

Hana immediately blushed.  The maids was chuckling at her.  
She looked at them shyly.  " I better woke him up now " She immediately walked towards the stairs causing Mrs Park giggling at her action.  

Hana entered the room and saw Chanyeol was still sleeping on the bed.  She make her way towards the bed and climbed up the bed,  settling beside the sleeping Chanyeol. 

" Chan-" Hana paused when she heard the guy soft breath.  She looked at his face.  Yes,  she still can't believe that this guy finally become her husband. The one that she love the most.  The one that will accompany her untill her last breath.  She just kept staring and without her realized,  her lips curved into a soft smile. 

" Are you really love looking at me that much?  "

Hana jolted.  Her eyes wide opened.  " N-No " 

" Baby " Chanyeol lazily pulled her to lie beside him and hugged her.  

Eventhough she already saw him shirtless,  but she still blushed seeing him in that state that morning. " Y-Yah,  wake up. Breakfast is ready " she slapped his chest, tried to escape from his hug.  

" I will if you give me morning kiss " Chanyeol pursed his lips.  

Hana chuckled at his expression.  She kissed his nose lightly.  " There.  Now,  wake up.  Mom is waiting for you " 
Hana managed to make Chanyeol's grip loosen.  

" Yah,  that's not fair!!  "

Hana just stucked out her tongue and moved out from the bed.  She make her way to the wardrobe to take the towel and soon walked towards the bed again to pull Chanyeol up from his laying state. She gave him the towel.  Chanyeol sulkingly took the towel and stood up. 

But before he went to the bathroom,  he managed to kiss Hana's lips lightly and ran away towards the bathroom.  

" Yah!!  " Hana was startled but soon chuckled at his childish behaviour.  She proceed towards the wardrobe, taking out Chanyeol's casual outfit and put it on the bed. 

She knocked the bathroom door.  " Chanyeol,  your cloth is on the bed " The girl smiled after hearing an answer from the guy.  She walked out of the room towards the kitchen and saw Mr Park was pushing his wheelchair towards the kitchen.  Hana immediately helping the man.  " Good morning,  father " 

" Good morning,  sweetheart.  What's wrong with the formality?  Just call me dad " Mr Park smiled assuringly making Hana smiled.

" Okay " she kept pushing the man towards the kitchen and was greeted by Mrs Park.  

******

Hana was staring at the sea while her feet was playing with the sand.  The evening breeze felt so calm to her.  She was sitting on the sand and was gladly welcomed by not-so-hot weather at the beach.  

Suddenly,  Chanyeol came and sat beside her.  Hana was a little bit startled. She turned towards him and at the same time,  Chanyeol gave her a cup of drink. " Thank you " 

" Baby,  what're you looking at?  " Chanyeol asked and sipped his drink.  

" It's beautiful,  right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter