027

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana stared into the space.  She was so into her mind until the girl didn't realised  that her lecturer , Mrs Kim came and sat in front of her. " Hana-ah "

She was startled.  " Oh,  Mrs Kim " she straightened her body. 

The woman was looking at her designed gown.  " Good news. I sent your draft and a photo of your gown to the university.  And they really glad to it in person. They can't wait for you to be there " Mrs Kim said excitedly.

" What ?!! But,  Mrs Kim,  I still can't de-"

" Don't worry,  Hana. They give you full scholarship " 

Hana looked down.  'It's not that' she said in her mind and sighed. 

" Do you have other problems?  "

Hana tried to smile.  " I - nothing.  It just small matter "

" You'll accept the scholarship,  right?  "

Hana just smiled. 

" I hope you'll not make me dissappoint.  I know you won't " 
The woman suddenly stood up.  " I have to go now.  See you soon "

Hana stood up and bowed at her before the lecturer walked out of the class.  And again Hana sighed while slumped her on the chair again.

****

" Mom,  your relationship with father,  there will be so much things that came between you and dad.  But, mom, just put your trust in dad. Everything will came to the end until I'm here " Sehun grinned. 

Hana just stared at him.  She didn't whether to trust him or not.  She then cracked into light smile. " Just eat your sandwich "

" Feed me " Sehun opened his mouth.  

" Just use your hand. You have your own hand " 

" But,  you always feed me when I'm still a little boy " Sehun pouted. 

" That because you're cute at that time " Hana stuck out her tongue. 

" How about now?  Mom " Sehun whined, make a cute face.  

Hana lost of words.  She just laughed and feed the already grown-up guy.  Sehun happily ate the sandwich and laughed.  

Hana woke up suddenly.  She breathed in and out heavily.  Sweat appeared on her forehead.  It's not a bad dream but the feeling of Sehun left her was unbearable.  

The girl looked around her small apartment, suddenly missing Chanyeol's presence.  She sighed. Slowly standing up, she walked towards the kitchen since suddenly felt dried.  The girl got herself  a cup of plain water to clear her hoarse throat.  

" Hana?  " 

Hana was startled and turned around and saw the man that she really missed at that time. Still in his loosened up white shirt with neck tie still tying around his neck and black trouser, Chanyeol walked towards her and hugged her. " Are you okay?  " 

Hana slowly nodded in his hug.  The guy can felt Hana's head moved up and down.  " You seems in trouble.  Are you having a nightmare?  " 

She shook her head. " I miss you " 

Chanyeol smiled.  Hana broke the hug.  She observed Chanyeol and his outfit.  The guy is pretending for her.  She totally understand why he didn't tell her but it's torturing her inside.  She felt guilty.  Because of her,  the guy will loose everything.  Everything that he can have in his hand and will make him live well.  But, if he stay with her, he'll lose everything. She can't bear seeing him like that. She don't want that to happen.  

Hana cleared .  " Can we take a walk?  I need fresh air " 

" Of course,  baby.  Let's go " 

" Wait,  I wanna take my sweater " Hana said and left Chanyeol towards her wardrobe.  She took her sweater and wore it while walking towards Chanyeol.  The girl didn't bother to change her sweatpant since it still proper to wear. 

The couple make their way towards the nearby park. Chanyeol stopped at the roadside stall to buy some late night snack for them. While walking,  they ate and chatting happily.  Chanyeol wanted to make Hana smile.  He didn't want the girl to stress out.  He knew the girl was stress with her final year project and assignment.  He used to feel it during his final ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter