019

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What is this Chanyeol?  " Mr Park threw a few photos on the table. 

Chanyeol took it and observed. It was a photo of him and Hana. Eventhough the photos was not so clear since it like a screenshot from a video, Chanyeol still can recognized the person in the photos. 

" Explained " Mr Park sat on the couch. 

" What do I need to explain?  " Chanyeol answered with a question.

" She shouldn't be in this company. No, she shouldn't step her foot in this company " 

" Why?  She is my girlfriend " Chanyeol stood up. He was boiling inside.

" She don't deserve you " 

" Then who?  Who, do you think deserve me?  Yuri?  " Chanyeol laughed at his own question.

" Chanyeol, you better- " 

" Appa, for the last time, I tell you that, I only want Hana. Full stop " Chanyeol walked out of the office. 

" Park Chanyeol!!! " 

*****

Chanyeol sighed.

Hana turned towards him. She was worried about him. He didn't say anything since they sat on the couch. Hana cleared . " Chanyeol?  "

No answered. Chanyeol's eyes glued on the television. 

" Chanyeol?  " 

Still, no answer. 

Hana pouted and scooted closer towards the guy. She suddenly hugged the guy's arm and put her head on his shoulder. Chanyeol was startled. 

" Hana " 

" Chanyeol, you know right, I don't like you keeping anything from me? " 
Chanyeol smiled. " I know. But, you don't have to worry. I can handle this. It just...... a problem at the company " 

Hana released his arm. She looked at Chanyeol with a smile. 

" Why did you smile like that?"

" Just, right now, you really look like a working man " 

" Of course. I need to find money for our future family " he grinned. 

Hana blushed, making Chanyeol laughed. Hana make a face and both of them broke into a laugh. 

" How did your final year project?  Is it okay?  " Chanyeol played with her hair when dhe put her head on his shoulder again.

" I'm working on it " 

" Good. Keep your hard work " 

" Of course " Hana smiled. She suddenly remembered what  Sehun used to tell her in her dream that she will become a successful fashion designer, owning her own boutique. Because of that, she will make sure to achieve that dream. 

Suddenly, they heard someone whistled teasingly. Both of them turned towards that sound and Hana immediately released his arm upon seeing Chanyeol's friend. 

" Yah, yah, yah " Baekhyun make a noise. 

" Aigoo... our hyung. He's so busy nowaday " Kai sat on the couch, putting his left leg on his right leg, like a boss while spreading his arm on the couch backrest. Baekhyun sat beside him. 

" Here, we bring some food " Kyungsoo said calmly while putting the paperbag on the coffee table. 

" It's so hard to see you lately " Suho said while sitting on the couch beside Lay. 

" Sorry hyung. I'm so busy because of my dad " Chanyeol immediately told the older. He felt really sorry. 

" How about we play basketball tomorrow?  " Xiumin suddenly suggested to them. 

" Nice idea, hyung " Baekhyun hugged the older's shoulder since he only sat beside him. 

Hana stood up. Chanyeol hold her wrist. " Where do you wanna go?  " he asked. 

Hana smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter