015

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol smiled while looking at the food on the table. The food that he prepared by himself for Hana. He felt satisfied with himself. 

The guy untied the apron. He wanted to get ready to go and pick Hana. While looking for his sweater in the wardrobe, he came across with the red velvet box on the drawer. The guy took the box and opened,revealing two set of silver ring with a floral pattern on it. And it also have a Chanyeol's craved on one of the inner part of the ring and Hana's on the other . He smiled. 

The guy put the box back to it's place when he realised that he will be late if he wasted more time. He immediately exited the house after checking the clock, checking whether he already late or not. 

The guy saw Hana was exiting the restaurant when the restaurant came into his view and immediately approached her. " Hana "

Hana turned and smiled seeing the guy that she waiting for. " Chanyeol " 

" Let's go " The guy grabbed the girl's hand securely entertwined it with his. Hana just let him do it as she also wanted him to do it. " Have you eat?  " Chanyeol asked while turned towards Hana. The girl just shook her head while pouting jokingly.

" Good because I cook something special for you "

" How much that it is special?  " Hana just wanted to tease the guy. She said while loosen her hand from the guy's grip. Chanyeol felt a little bit dissappointed but it soon gone when Hana securely hugged his arm. 

" Yah!!! " 

Hana laughed at Chanyeol reaction. " Let's just go to your home. I want to see how much it is special " Hana pulled Chanyeol with her. 

****

" Wow " Hana was amazed seeing the dinner menu. It was steak but the decoration and texture can make Chanyeol stand at the same level of five stars chef. 

" See, I already said. It is special " Chanyeol said. " Now, just sit down. Let's eat " Chanyeol pushed Hana to sit down on the chair. He walked to the kitchen to get their drinks.

" Try it " he said after he sat down and poured their drinks. 

Hana cut the steak and tasted it. "Is it really you who cooked this?  "

" Of course. Why? " 

" Well... "

" It's delicious, right?  "

Hana just grinned and ate the steak. Chanyeol happy that the girl like the steak. They continued to eat while chatting. As Hana was already finished,  Chanyeol went to the kitchen and came to Hana with their dessert which is cocktail.

" Wow , dessert " Hana took it and have a taste of it. She likes it. Chanyeol smiled looking at her.

" Wahh!!!   " Baekhyun suddenly appear from nowhere with the other guys following him and make a teasing whistle sound . He was interupting them again.

Hana and Chanyeol was a little bit startled at the sudden appearance. Chanyeol sighed. “ Aigoo..” Hana laughed at his reaction.

“ Yah, are you unhappy seeing us now ? “ Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol back.

“ I’m will be more than happy if you didn’t come at the time like this “ Chanyeol fake a smiled.

Baekhyun grinned. “ Sorry, we missed the timing. We should came early “ Baekhyun .

“ Yah!! “ 

Their friends and Hana laughed at the two naughty guy.

“ I think I’m already done. Let just tidy up “ Hana stood up. “ Let me do the dishes “ Hana took Chanyeol plate.

“ No, I’ll do it “.  Chanyeol hold the plate, preventing Hana from took it.

“ It’s okay. I can do it “ Hana took Chanyeol plate along with her plate  towards the sink. 

“ Wahhhh, noona already become a good wife “ Kai naughtily teased the girl making the girl blushed immediately.

“ Yah!! Don’t . Just go to the living room. I’ll bring the drinks for you. Shoo, shoo “Chanyeol pushed Kai towards the living room.

“ Okay, okay “ Kai laughed at his hyung’s overprotective behaviour. His other friends followed Kai to the living room.

Chanyeol took the other remaining dishes on the table and brought it to Hana who was already putting the glove. “ Just let me do it “

Hana looked at him with her feigned stern face which Chanyeol found it cute. “ I can do it. Don’t worry “

“ But-“

“ Oppa ! Just go. Shoo, shoo “ It’s Hana turn to pushed Chanyeol.

Actually, Chanyeol was a little startled since it was the first time Hana called him ‘oppa’. He smiled and laughed after that. “ Okay, okay. Just call me if you need help “

Hana smiled. “ Don’t worry. It’s just a simple thing a woman should do “ Hana shook her head. 

Chanyeol smiled. “ Just let me take the drinks for the guys “

Hana continued her task as Chanyeol too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter