033

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana sat on the couch.  She breathed out a heavy breath that she didn't realised she was holding it.  The nervous feeling was still creating some sommersault in her stomach. 

" Miss Hana,  here " her PA, Tem gave her a bottle of water.  She took it and immediately gulped it down.  " Eonni,  how was I ? I am doing good, right?  "

The woman chuckled.  " Don't worry.  You're great " 

Hana felt relief.  She smiled and started to calm down.  

" Ah,  by the way,  Mr Park want to have dinner with you .  So,  we have for about " she looked at her watch " 30 minutes " 

" What? !! No,  no,  no.  Eonni,  I can't meet him " Hana was terrified when she hear that statement.  To be truth,  she still feeling nervous about meeting Chanyeol.  She didn't know what to say to him. 

" Yah,  what's wrong?!!  Is there something going on?  It's not like you used to have a bad history with him ?  " Tem was joking but she didn't expect for it to be true since the girl was looking down.  

She sighed. " You know what,  I have been suspecting since the first time you heard about this collaboration with Park Legacy and about Mr Park.  Your reaction is unreadable?  Is there anything between both of you?  " 

Hana sighed.  " It's such a long story,  Eonni "

Tem felt into silent.  She sighed.  " I don't know what had happened between both of you.  But,  Hana,  it's work matter.  Keep it professional,  okay.  You guys can discuss about your matters in another time " she smiled.  " Get up,  get up. We don't have much time "

Hana just can only pouted. 

****

The dinner went well.  Fortunately, there were some workers also joined them.  Of course,  Hana tried so hard to avoid Chanyeol.  She didn't know why she felt awkward around him.  Everytime she caught the guy was staring at her,  she immediately looked towards other way except him.  

Hana was walking with Tem towards the exit after walking out of the lift when suddenly the older stopped.  " Hana-ah,  I forgot to take the file "

" What file?  " 

" Aishh. Hana-ah, just go first. I will catched up with you "  Tem immediately walked away.

" Eonni,  you forgot....." Hana didn't get to finish her words " The car keys " she sighed.  'I better wait her at the lobby ' She walked towards the lobby and sat at the couch in the lobby.  

She was playing with her phone when suddenly she can feel that someone was standing beside her.  She looked from her phone and almost jumped.  

" Hi " 

" Oh,  h-hi " she bowed a little.  

" May.....I sit ? " Chanyeol looked at the other couch beside her. 

" O-Of course " she said and looked down. 

" Hana-ah "

" Yes!  " She immediately looked up suddenly making the guy startled a little.  " Sorry " she immediately apologize when she saw the guy was startled.  

Chanyeol chuckled.  " Why are you so nervous?  " 

" Y-Yah, don't laugh " Hana was blushing. 

" Finally, you drop the formality " Chanyeol smiled.  Hana just looked down. They fell into silent.  " Hmmm,  so... Who are you waiting for?  "

" M-My PA "

" Miss Tem?  Didn't she tell you?  "

" Tell what?  " 

" She need to have some briefing with Miss Yoon for this week's schedule " 

" No,  she didn't tell me " 

" She may be end up late,  so...  I can send you home " 

" No,  you don't h-have to " Hana immediately took her phone and dialed for Tem's number but she didn't picked it since she was talking with someone on the phone.  The younger tried again and this time she can hear the older voice on the other side. 

" I'm so sorry,  Hana.  I was talking to Miss Yoon just now.  And I so sorry to tell you that I have to meet Miss Yoon for some briefing of this week's schedule "

" Do I need to - "

" No,  you don't have to.  It just me and her.  I will te you later.  I think you should go back home first with Mr Park " 

" Ok-wait,  how did you know I was with him?  "

" You're with him?  I met him just and he's the one who told about the meeting with Miss Yoon and I called her to reconfirm " 

" I can wait-"

" You don't have to.  I may be end up late.  You need some rest.  Just go home first.  Bye " 

" Eonn-" Hana didn't managed to call for her,  the older already cut the call.  She sighed.  

" So,  I guess you'll accept my offer?  " Chanyeol asked,  full of hope. 

Hana sighed.  " Okay " . Maybe,  half of her didn't want to follow the guy but half of her want to accept the guy offer.  She just confused with herself.  

" Chan- Yah!! Hana-ah!!  " Yoongi sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter