011

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana stared at the paper in front of her. She stared at it blankly. The pencil already loose from her grip and dropped onto the paper. ' What should I do?  ' She screamed inside.

" What's wrong?  " Chanyeol came and sat beside her.

" What should I do? " Hana looked at Chanyeol blankly, as if she had lost everything. 

" Why?  Did something happen?  "
Chanyeol immediately became worried.

" This  " Hana showed towards the book in front of her. " I can't solve this. What should I do?  " Hana looked at Chanyeol.

" Yah!! It just that?  I thought something bad happen!! " Chanyeol took the book. " Let me see it " he read the question. " Ahh. Okay, first you have to calculate... " 

Hana listened to Chanyeol carefully. But, sometimes she will sneak a peek at the guy. At that time, she felt that she was really lucky to have the guy beside her. She chuckled a little.

" Don't stare too much. You might fell in love more "  Chanyeol said suddenly.

" Eo?  " Hana was blushing. Chanyeol caught her off guard. " Wh-Who said I was staring at you?!! " 

Chanyeol looked at her. " I didn't said you're who staring at me " again, he was teasing her. Hana cleared . She was blushing madly. 

" Yah!! Let's continue " Hana immediately looked at the books. Chanyeol chuckled and continued teaching her. They continued to study since the exam is in just a few weeks. 

" Wow, the lovebird is studying together " someone said. Chanyeol and Hana looked up to see Baekhyun was walking towards them with a plastic bag in his hand. Chanyeol others friend also walked behind him.

" Hyung!!!  " Kai suddenly ran towards Chanyeol and hugged him from behind. Hana laughed at his actions. 

" Aigoo... I should just change the password " Chanyeol talked to himself.

" What did you said?  " Baekhyun playfully asked while sitting on the couch. He put the plastic bag which full with snacks on the table. Hana snickered since she hear what Chanyeol said.

" Yah, did you just implied us as a er?  " Baekhyun pouted. " Am I a er, Hana-ah? " He sat beside Hana and hugged her hand. Hana was somehow a little startled by his action but he really like a younger brother. 

" No, who said like that?  " Hana played her role like a big sister, patted Baekhyun head.

" This giant " Baekhyun pointed towards Chanyeol who was rolling his eyes. He saw Baekhun's hand still entangled with Hana. Hana laughed. 

" Hana-ah, don't befriend with him " Baekhyun put his head on Hana's shoulder, intentionly to make Chanyeol jealous. He knew Chanyeol was looking at his entangled hand with Hana. 

" Yah, head off her shoulder " Chanyeol pulled Hana towards him, making Baekhyun's head fall. Their other friends was laughing hardly. They already laughed from the start seeing Baekhyun attempt to make Chanyeol jealous. 

" Aigoo, my dongsaeng is jealous " Lay ruffled Chanyeol.

" Yah!! Hyung!! " Chanyeol felt annoyed. Hana and his friends laughed at him.

" Chanyeol, we bought some ingredient to cook. Let's eat dinner together. Hana also " Kyungsoo suddenly said. He was sitting on the couch with a big paper bag beside his leg. " So, who want to help me?  "

" I can help " Hana raised her hand, offering herself. 

" Good, let's go " Kyungsoo happily stood up. Hana followed him, ignoring Chanyeol stare. She trailed behind Kyungsoo.

" Okay, let's play video games " Kai immediately sat at Hana spot, while taking the remote control. Chanyeol just followed them playing video games. He didn't care enough leaving Hana with Kyungsoo alone since he knows that nothing will happen. 

Kyungsoo put the paper bag on the kitchen counter. Hana seems like didn't know what to do since she didn't know what the menus for that night. " Hana-ah, let's wash the chicken and vegetables first " Kyungsoo flashed his heart-shaped smile. 

" Okay " Hana immediately took out the vegetables from the paper bag while Kyungsoo took the chicken from the fridge. They started working out on it. Hana was standing beside Kyungsoo while doing her work.

 " Are you okay?  " Kyungsoo asked. 

" Of course " Hana smiled. And it's the awkward silent again. " Hmm "

" Yes?  " 

" You're a year younger than me, right?  " 

" No, we're at the same age " Kyungsoo smiled. 

" Eo? Isn't you're a year younger than Chanyeol?  " 

" Yes, and you also a year younger than him " 

" Eo?  I thought we're same age " 

" No, he is older " 

" Oh, I see " Hana looked down at the vegetables. What such a girlfriend she is. Didn't know that her boyfriend is older than her. She just often make an assumption. 

" Hana-ah " Kyungsoo called her. She lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter