025

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yoongi looked outside of the window. It was raining on that Sunday evening. So, since customer didn't entered their restaurant, Mrs Oh decided to close early. She let her workers went back home early. Hana also already went home,  Chanyeol picked her up. 

He sighed. Suddenly, someone came and poked his cheek. He turned and saw his younger brother, Yunjae was giggling looking at him. 

" Yah " he immediately pulled the little boy towards him and tickled him. Yunjae was laughing so hard because of the ticklish feeling. 

" Hyung, hyung, stop, stop " he begged while laughing. 

Yoongi didn't stopped. " Serve you right " 

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry " Yunjae said between his cute, baby laugh.

Yoongi stopped and smiled seeing his little brother. He pulled the boy onto his lap. The boy sat spreading his legs on Yoongi's lap so that he can faced the guy.

" Hyung " he carefully touched both of the guy's corner lips and spread it. " Smile " 

Yoongi was entertained by his cute action eventhough he felt a little bit stinge because of his wound. He smiled.

" Don't be sad, hyung. I hate seeing you sad and angry. I'm afraid you're angry with me " he pouted.

That statement make Yoongi heart sank. He hugged Yunjae. " I'm sorry, Yunjae. I know, I'm a bad hyung before this " Yoongi let Yunjae go and look into his eyes. " I promise, I'll be a good hyung to you after this " he held out his pinky finger.

Yunjae happily linked his pinky with Yoongi's and stamped. " Stamp " He giggled and kissed Yoongi lips. Yoongi smiled.

" Hyung, don't fight again. I sad seeing you hurt "

" Really ? "

Yunjae immediately nodded. " If you sick, I have no one to play and sleep with me.

" If that so, you have to grown up, be a strong guy and protect hyung " Suga grinned.

" I'll be strong like hyung " Yunjae showed his arm, indicate to show his muscle.

Mrs Oh suddenly came with a tray with three cups and a plate on it. It was smoothies and cakes. She sat on the other side of table, in front of  Yoongi.  " Yunjae, stop bothering hyung. Come here and eat " 

" No, I want to eat here " Yunjae hugged Yoongi.

" You totally forget your mother when you have your hyung " Mrs Oh shook her head but then crack into smile. Yunjae hugged Yoongi even tighter.

Yoongi heart sank hearing that and seeing Yunjae. He realised how much he already abandoned that little five-years-old boy. Yoongi hugged Yunjae tightly, putting his chin on the boy head. Suddenly, his tears rolling down his cheek. " I'm sorry, Yunjae, omma "

Mrs Oh heart broke seeing him. She smiled and gripped the guy hand. Yunjae was struggling to let himself go, to check on his hyung. " No, no, hyung. Don't cry. You'll make me wanna cry too " Yunjae wiped his tears. 

Yoongi laughed. " I won't cry again . " He kissed the little boy forehead making the said boy smiled. 

Suddenly, Mr Min came towards them. They're shocked.

" Honey, when did you came in ? " Mrs Oh asked when Mr Min sat beside her.

" I was there from just now " he smiled. Suddenly, he gripped Yoongi's hand. " Yoongi-ah, thank you " he smiled warmly. " And, I'm sorry "

" It's not your fault. I'm just being immature " Yoongi smiled and shifted his eyes towards his little brother and smiled. 

" I really hope, we can be like a normal family " Mr Min said.

" I hope too " Yoongi said.

" Okay, let's eat. Since today is a very meaningful day, let's eat buffet for dinner tonight " Mrs Oh cheered.

" Yay " Yunjae also cheered. Yoongi turned him towards the table. The guy took a small plate, cutting the cake into small pieces and put into the plate. 

" I want to share with hyung " 

Yoongi pinched his cheek since he just so cute and took the small fork, cutting the cake and feed Yunjae. Yunjae gladly opened his mouth and ate the cake. He smiled.


****

" So, Chanyeol. What make you come here?  " Mr Park said,  sat on the couch while fixing his coat. 

Chanyeol breathed in and out, totally angry with his father being bold.  " I think you know "

" What?  I don't talk about anything other than work,here " Mr Park leaned back.  

" Dad,  I already said that to you.  Don't ever bother Hana again " Chanyeol said straight to the point. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter