008

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was busying himself at the kitchen. He was making some breakfast for Hana. The girl still didn't woke up since she was unconcious last night. 

The guy put an already-used bowl into the sink. He then make his move towards the stove. Taking the oven glove, he used it to open the hot pot lids. The hot vapour covered his face. 

The guy took the ladder and tasted the porridge. " It should be good enough ". He satisfied with his cooking skill.

Chanyeol turned off the gas and took a bowl.  He prepared the breakfast and brought the porridge bowl and a cup of hot drinks with a tray to Hana's room. 

Carefully, he opened the door, peeking into the room, hoping that he will see Hana get up from her unconciousness. But he was dissappointed when he saw Hana still lying on the bed without move an inch. 

The guy walked towards the bed after putting the tray on the table in the middle of the big room and sat beside Hana's body. He took Hana's hand and sighed deeply. 

" Se...Sehun, no " suddenly the girl make a silent sound. Chanyeol immediately focused on her.

"Hana? " he tried to call her.

" Sehun, no, don't go. Sehun " Hana continued to mumble Sehun name. This time, Chanyeol clearly heard that. 

" Hana!! " Chanyeol shook the girl shoulder multiple time. 

" Sehun!!!!  " Hana opened her eyes and immediately sat up with a shock expression clearly displayed on her face. She was breathing in and out deeply.

" Hana, are you okay?  " Chanyeol asked. He was clearly worried about the girl.

" Chanyeol " Hana calmed down when she saw Chanyeol. " Chanyeol " the girl immediately broke into tears. Chanyeol pulled her into a tight hug. 

" Dont worry. You'll be save here. Don't worry " Chanyeol said while soothing the girl's back and he can feel that the girl started to calm down.

****

Hana was staring into space. She was sitting on the sofa after taking her bath and wore new clothes that Chanyeol gave her. It was his long trousers and big t-shirt. Hana felt comfortable with that clothes. 

Chanyeol came with two cups of hot chocolate. He put on the table and sat beside the girl carefully, didn't want her to shock. Chanyeol turned his body towards Hana " Are you okay?  "

" Eo?  Of course " Hana tried to smile, looking at the already-worried guy.

" But, you seems not " Chanyeol looked at her . He took her hands and gripped it. " Hana-ah, I'm really so- "

" Don't. It's not your fault " 

" But - " 

" I didn't want to think about what had happened last night. I didn't want to remember about it. So....please....don't.... " Hana looked at Chanyeol, begging him to understand.

Chanyeol sighed. " O..Okay " he looked down. Hana looked at their locked hands and remembered about her dream of Sehun last night. That grip felt like Sehun's grip. She suddenly missed him, the guy, said-to-be her son that she never meet in front of her eyes. Her tears fall without she realised. 

" Hana-ah, what's wrong?  " Chanyeol felt flustered seeing the suddenly crying girl in front of him. He immediately hugged her. 

Hana crying so hard that the tears make Chanyeol's shirt wet. " I miss him " she said between her sobs.

Chanyeol tried to soothe her with his curious feeling. " W-Who?  " Chanyeol released the girl body and tried to look at the girl face but Hana kept her head down.

Hana slowly looked at Chanyeol with her teary eyes. " Sehun " 

Chanyeol looked shocked a little but he softened and smiled while pulling Hana into a tight hug. " I miss him too " he said softly.

" Eo?  " Hana broke the hug. " Do you know him?  "

" Of course. He came to see me....in my dream " Chanyeol looked down at the end of his words but immediately looked at Hana with a bright smile. " He is our son, no, our future son, right?  Our one and only son " 

" H-How-"

" He came to visit me. When I was in high school " Chanyeol turned his body towards the front, resting his back on the backrest and folded his hand in front of his chest. 

" Let me tell you a secret " Chanyeol grinned. " I knew you since we're in high school. Sehun tell me about you. And....since then, you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter