017

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holiday ended and it was the first day of the new semester. Today was Hana's first class of this new semester. And it was also the first day of Chanyeol's going to work at his father company. 

" Let me take a look " Hana said while turned Chanyeol towards her. She fixed Chanyeol tie and blazer and smiled. " My boyfriend is so handsome " 

" Really? " Chanyeol hugged her waist and pulled her towards him. 

Hana was startled but soon smiled. " Yah, just let's eat the breakfast. Or both of us will be late " Hana punched Chanyeol's chest. She freed herself from Chanyeol's hug and walked to the door.

" Yah, I'm trying to be sweet here " Chanyeol pouted like a little boy. 

Hana giggled seeing his face. It really didn't suit with him. " Aigoo " Hana shook her head and walked away. 

Chanyeol walked towards her and poked her waist and ran away making the girl startled.

" Yah!!! " Hana immediately make her way towards the kitchen. 

Breakfast was already being prepared on the table. Hana make her effort by got up early and came to Chanyeol's house to make him breakfast on his first day of work. Both of them eat their breakfast while chatting. 

That day, Chanyeol sent her to the campus. He parked outside the gate. Students already came at that time. 

" Study well " Chanyeol said with his smile.

Hana looked at him and smiled. " Thank you. You too. Work hard "

" Of course. I'll make many money. For us " the guy didn't forget his punch line. 

" Haishh " Hana make a face. They laughed. " I'll go first " Hana was about to open the car door when she remembered something. " Ah " 

The girl turned and quickly pecked Chanyeol's cheek. " Bye. Have a good day " she immediately got out of the car because of the embarrassement.

" Yah, you too " Chanyeol said faintly. Hana didn't hear it since she already closed the car door. The girl waved him before entered the gate. 

The guy smiled and touched her cheek. He smiled to himself while shook his head and drove off towards the company. 

*****

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Chanyeol. From today, I'll be in charge of Product & Marketing Director. Please take care of me " Chanyeol bowed politely. He can hear some ladies was coeing at him, mermerising at how handsome and smart he is. 

His Product & Marketing team consist of 5 workers under him. He sure they will become close in just a short time. Most of them still didn't know that he is the son of the company CEO, the heir of this company and he would like just to keep it to himself. 

After the workers introduced themselves, he just told them to do their work while he entered his office with his secretary, Hoya followed him from behind since he need to inform Chanyeol how the team works. 

Hoya started to give the explanation to him. It had been a month since he met the guy since the guy had been assigned to train him before he officially start his work. Only he know that Chanyeol was the son of Park Bokman.

" Hyung " Chanyeol felt more comfortable calling him that. 

" Yes?  " Hoya didn't shocked at the way Chanyeol called him since the guy had requested to call him that since the very first day they met. 

" Nothing " Chanyeol slumped on his chair. 

" What had been bothering you, Mr Park Chanyeol? " Hoya asked while looking at his file. It's a lie if he said that he already fully comfortable around the CEO's son but he tried to be comfortable since Chanyeol is so talkative and he seems can get well with new people around him in a short time. 

" Yah, don't call me that, hyung " 

" Okay, okay, okay " 

" Hyung " he called again while leaning forward. " Haish " h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter