004

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hana trailed behind Chanyeol who still held her hand tightly. They entered the apartment building . Chanyeol finally let her hand go. They stopped in front of the lift.

 

" Where is your house? " 

 

" Level 10 " 

 

Chanyeol pushed the 'up' button. The lift door opened. He immediately entered the lift, pulling the girl with her. The silence filled the surrounding. Hana felt the awkwardness. Chanyeol didn't speak anything, he still held Hana's hand.

 

The lift stopped at level 10. Chanyeol let Hana's hand go and let Hana got out first. He followed her behind. Hana walked towards her house. She was already stood in front of her door when Chanyeol stopped in front of her. 

 

" About just now, thank you "  Hana decided to speak first.

 

" It's okay. I'm sorry for interfering " 

 

" No, no, no. It's a relief you're there....just now. I felt... save. Thanks to you " Hana looked down. 

 

Chanyeol smiled a little. They were silent. " Hmm... I bet you're tired. Just go in and rest " 

 

Hana looked at the guy. " Okay. I'll go inside, after you go " 

 

" Okay " Chanyeol walked backward while saying " See you tomorrow " 

 

" Okay " Hana smiled and waved. Chanyeol turned around and walked a few steps before he turned around again. He walked towards the girl again. 

 

" About just now..... "

 

" Yes?  "

 

" About you being my girlfriend, " Chanyeol suddenly felt shy. He rubbed the back of his neck. " just say that to the guy. Don't deny it "

 

" Eo?  "

 

" I mean, if he sure that you're my girlfriend, he'll stop bothering you, right?  "

 

Hana looked down. " I'm.... "

 

" Just do like I said, okay. Better go inside now. Take a rest " Chanyeol turned Hana's body and pushed her lightly towards the door. " See you tomorrow " 

 

He immediately walked towards the lift. Hana chuckled at his action. ' Aigoo, he so cute '

 

****

 

The next day, Hana went to the class like usual. Her first class was her class with Chanyeol.

 

The girl entered the lecturer hall and saw Chanyeol at the back of the hall. She didn't know whether she need to sit beside him like usual or not since it'll be awkward for them because of last night. 

 

Chanyeol suddenly turned towards her. The guy with his big spectacle immediately smiled when he saw her. He patting the sit beside him, motioned her to come and sit there. Hana walked towards the guy and sat beside him . She took out her things. But she can sense that Chanyeol was looking at her. 

 

The girl suddenly turned, " Why? "

 

Chanyeol was startled. He immediately turned to the front and cleared his throat. " No-Nothing " 

 

" Okay " Hana turned to the front. She knows that both of them had become awkward. Strangely, she didn't want that to happen. She need to act like usual. 

 

" Chanyeol, today, let's eat lunch together " Hana smiled widely.

 

" Eo?!! " Chanyeol startled.  " O-Okay. But, didn't you have class at your faculty?  "

 

" No. The class had been cancel.Can you?  Or...do you have ano-"

 

" No! " Chanyeol immediately answered. Upon realised his excitement, he cleared his throat. " Of course, I can " 

 

" Okay " Hana smiled widely. She was happy since Chanyeol agreed with that. She felt confused with herself. Since what happened last night, the guy always filling her mind. What he had done last night. How he back her up. How he became angry and punched Baro. It make her heart touch and skipped a beat when she thought about it.

 

****

 

Finally, it was lunch time. As promised, Hana and Chanyeol went to the cafe. Hana already took her tray and sat on the chairs when Hara texted on the group chat. She was whining about being hungry and wanted to have lunch together since they didn't have class that day. But they totally forgot that Hana still have her class that day. 

 

Hana was chuckling when Chanyeol came with his tray and sat in front of Hana . " Looking so happy, what's wrong?  "

 

" Nothing. It's just....my friends with their guts " Hana make a face. Chanyeol laughed at her funny face. 

 

Suddenly two guys came and sat beside Hana and Chanyeol. It was Kai and Baekhyun. And of course they wearing their big spectacles. 

 

" Hi, hyung " Kai said. Then he turned towards Hana. " Oh! Hi, Hana-sshi " Kai said with his big smile.

 

" Eo?  Oh, hi " Hana bowed a little. She was a little bit confused about how the guy knew her name. Maybe Chanyeol told them. She just shook it off.

 

" Yah! What are you doing here?  " Chanyeol lowered down his voice a little.

 

" Aigoo, chingu, we just want to see you  " Baekhyun put his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder with his mischiveous smile.

 

" You just met me last night " Chanyeol widen his eyes. Hana chuckled at their action. 

 

" Aih, hyung...can't we eat together?  " Kai also join Baekhyun in teasing the taller.

 

" No!! Just go away from here. Shoo, shoo,shoo " Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun shoulder making Hana laughed at his action. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter