031

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oh,  Chanyeol!  " Yoongi called the guy, totally happy seeing the guy walking into the restaurant. Upon hearing the name,  Hana immediately turned towards the guy since the girl was wiping the table.  

She knew that the guy was being discharged the day before but she can't bring herself to go and greet the guy since it'll be awkward eventhough she really wanted to do so. Only Yoongi and his friends went and greeted him. 

" How are you?  " Yoongi asked. " Yah,  come and take a sit " 

" Feel good. Better than yesterday " he said while walking towards the table that Yoongi motioned him to sit, but stopped in the middle, bowing at Mrs Oh who was doing her work at the counter. The table was totally next to the table that Hana was wiping at that time. 

" Good. I'll go and make some drinks for us " Yoongi smiled, immediately excused himself towards the kitchen.

It was totally awkward between Hana and Chanyeol. Chanyeol was looking at Hana doing her work which the girl can feel the strong stare and it make her totally uncomfortable.  She turned towards Chanyeol and met with his gaze.  " W-Why are you looking at me?  "

" Just " Chanyeol smiled.  

" Hana,  just stop wiping the table.  Have a chat with him " Mrs Oh said from the counter, totally unaware of what had happened between those two before.  

" But,  I still not done with my work " 

" I know, it the last table that you wiped from just now. I can see it sparkling from here " Mrs oh make a joke.  Chanyeol laughed.  

" Okay " she put the rag cloth in the kitchen and came back with a plate of cookies and put it in front of Chanyeol.  " Have some.  We have leftover from today menu " she said and sat on the chair across Chanyeol. 

" Thank you " Chanyeol smiled.  He paused, letting the silence filled the moment before he spoke, " Today,  I'm taking you home " 

" E-Eo ? Why?  You don't have to " 

" I insist.  After what happened to you,  I'll taking you  home everyday " Chanyeol was being serious.  

" He is right, Hana " Yoongi came and put the drinks from the tray on the table.  Puting the tray on the table next to them,  he sat beside Chanyeol.  " Mom,  come and join us "

" No,  it's okay.  Just enjoy " Mrs Oh smiled.  

" But-"

" No but "

Hana pouted. " Okay " she paused and turned towards Chanyeol. " T-Thank you " 

" So, Chanyeol,  when you gonna start working?  " Yoongi tried to lighten up the mode.  

" Maybe in just a week " Chanyeol said,  sipping his drinks. Those three continued to chat. But mostly Chanyeol and Yoongi who kept chatting. For Hana, she just kept silence and listened to them.  They also discussed about Hana incident.  Hana needs to go to the police station and give her statement. To be thruth,  she still hiding the fact that all of this was planned by Yuri.  

*****

It's been a week after Chanyeol discharged from the hospital.  As he promised,  every night,  he came and took Hana home.  For Chanyeol,  it was a chance for him to win Hana's heart.  But for Hana,  it was just an awkward and hard time for her.  Awkward because she didn't know what to talk about and it hard for her since the girl was trying to forget Chanyeol so that she can go to UK without have to think about the guy.  But,  Chanyeol make it even hard for her to forget and let him go.  

Like every other night,  that night, Chanyeol came and picked her.  There were not much converstion in the car unless Chanyeol asked her whether she already ate or not. They just stayed silent until the car came to a stop in front of  Hana's apartment. Hana was about to get out of the car after thanked the guy when the guy hold her wrist,  stopping her from getting out of the car.  

" Tomorrow,  I'll go with you to the police station since I also need to give statement " Chanyeol said while slowly unwrapped Hana's wrist.  

" I can go by myself.  You don't have to- "

" Please " Chanyeol said making Hana speechless.  

The girl sighed.  " Okay " 

Chanyeol smiled.  Hana excused herself and got out from the car.  She walked towards her apartment building without looking back. Chanyeol just watched her untill she dissappeared from his sight before drove off.  

The next day,  as promised,  Chanyeol took Hana and both of them went to the police station.  Like usual,  it was an awkward silent in the car.  They just chatting on simple thing.  

After 30 minutes of ride towards the police station,  Chanyeol came to a stop in front of the police station building.  They got out of the car and went towards the office to meet the police officer in charge. 

" Hi,  I'm Inspector Cha.  Please have a sit " an inspector greeted them after they went into a room,  ushering by a police officer.  Hana and Chanyeol make themselves comfortable on the chair.  

For unknown reason,  Hana was being nervous.  She played with her fingers as she want to loose the nervous feeling.  
Chanyeol was happen to look at the girl fidgeted fingers, so he immediately gripped her small hand to soothe her.  Hana was startled a little but strangely,  she felt calm at his touch.  She looked towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol just turned towards her and smiled.  He nodded a little,  encouraging the girl.  Hana smiled lightly. 

" You're Miss Lee Hana and you're Mr Park Chanyeol,  right?  "

Both of them immediately nodded.  The police officer started to question them and both Hana and Chanyeol told all about the incident including the previous kidnap accident. 

" Hana-sshi,  I already got a statement from the suspect that we've caught. It's not that I said that you're hiding some information, maybe it's my fault that I didn't ask you just now.  From the suspects statement,  there was someone who paid them to kidnap you.  I know,  it's not just because they hold grudge against Chanyeol-sshi "

Hana looked down. She was fidgeting. On the other side,  Chanyeol was seem a little bit startled at the officer statement.  " Do you mean,  there someone behind all this?  And the two suspects was just being paid by coincidence ?  "

Inspector Cha nooded,  leaning his back on the backrest and folded his hand in front of his chest.  " I hope you can tell the truth " The inspector leaned forward.  " Is that person is someone called Kwon Yuri?  "

Upon hearing her name,  Hana immediately looked up at the officer.  She sighed and nodded a little.  Again,  Chanyeol was startled at her reaction. 

" Can you tell me her motive ? " Inspector Cha put his arms on the table.  

Hana looked towards Chanyeol who was looking at her with unreadable expressions.  Hana was looking with her inner feeling was fidgeting whether she should tell the truth or not.  Chanyeol was softened with her unsure expression.  He hold Hana's hand again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter