023

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi panted as he bent his body,  putting his hand on his knees, supporting his body. Chanyeol also do the same as him while checking on their back, worried if the thugs had followed them again. Kai and Baekhyun was already fell on the ground as their legs were giving in.

When he calmed enough, he stood straight. " Are you guys okay ? " he asked, checking on his friends and Yoongi.

" We're alright " Baekhyun said. 

Chanyeol turned towards Yoongi when the guy didn't answered him. "Are you okay ? "

" Hmm " the guy stood straight while wiping the blood at the corner of his mouth. 

" You're bleeding " Chanyeol said when he saw the guy action. He observed him. He face was full with bruises.

" I'm okay. It's just a small matter " 

Chanyeol just shook his head. This guy was so stubborn and ego. He suddenly received a message. Immediately, he checked on it. It was from Suho, asking them to meet at their hangout place. 

" Let's go. We need to meet the others at usual place " Cahnyeol helped Baekhyun and Kai to stand up. " You too, Yoongi. Your friends are there with them " Chanyeol said and followed his two friends.

Yoongi didn't said anything just following behind Chanyeol. When Chanyeol realised that the guy was walking slowly behind him, he turned and saw Yoongi was limping while looking at his bruises hand. The older sighed and walked towards Yoongi, held his hands and put it around Chanyeol's shoulder. The older helped support Yoongi while walking. " Just say it if you need help. It's won't hurt anything "

***

" Thank you for helping us just now " Jin said. " We .... " he sighed. " Again, thank you "

" Don't worry. It just a small matter. Thanks to Chanyeol, he make a move first " Xiumin said, put his arm on the younger shoulder.

" Thank you very much " Jin bowed a little. At the time, he didn't think of anything except being grateful. When he first saw Yoongi was being beatened up to death by the thugs, he didn't think anything except to save the younger. Yoongi was completely like a lifeless body, laying on the ground while curling his body, protecting his body from the kick

" Thank you " Yoongi who was being supported by Jin also bowed a little. 

Kai smiled. " Isn't that mean all of you owed us ?" he said jokingly but earning a smacked on his stomach by Yixing. He winced a little.

" Just tell us what you want. We'll...try to repay you " Jin said.

Chanyeol smiled and walked towards him. " We didn't want anything, except " he paused, taking Jin's hand. He make the latter shook hand with him. " Peace. Just, let's be friend " 

Jin widen his eyes. Same goes to Yoongi and s. Baekhyun marched forward and put his hands on the other gang member'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter