001

He Is....(Bonded Part II)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Okay, okay. I'll call you later " Hana immediately cut off the call and put the phone into her bag.

With one hand holding the books, she make her way to the lecture hall. It was the first class after a long summer break.

Unfortunately, this semester, she needs to repeat a subject. A business subject. Eventhough she's actually an Art & Design students. It was one of the elective subject.

She breathed in and out in front of the lecture hall door before opened the door. Peeking into the lecture hall, she can see the lecturer was teaching on the stage in front of the hall.

Slowly, she walked in to find sit. She just sat on a random place and happen to sit beside a guy who was sleeping.

" The girl who just entered the class "

Hana who was busy finding her book, startled. " Y-Yes? "

" Please wake up the sleeping guy right now "

" E-Eo? " Hana was bewildered with that sudden request.

" Didn't you understand? " the lecturer squinted her eyes.

Hana looked at the guy beside her. " O-Okay "

Hana turned towards the guy who was still in his deep sleep. " E-Excuse me " she poked the guy arms.

" Hmmm "

" Excuse me. Please get up now " This time, she gained courage to shake the guy.

" Just let me sleep " the guy whined with his eyes still closed tightly.

" I think you better get up now " Hana shook him again.

" Why?!!! Just let me sleep " The guy moved a little. To make himself comfortable.

' Haish,this guy. You're getting on my nerves. The lecturer is watching. Just get up you sleepyhead ' She cursed.

Suddenly she got an idea. " Please, get up now. The school is burning " she whispered.

" What?!! Really?! " The guy immediately stood up and tidied up his things clumsily. " We need to save ourself "

But something was unfamiliar to him. The students should be rushing right now but here they are calmly looking at him as if he was a crazy guy. Some of them was snickering. The lecturer also looked at him.

He looked at his left. The girl who woke him up was just calmly opened her books.

" Mr Park, we don't need to save ourself. You've to save yourself " The lecturer said sarcastically. Some students were snickering hearing their lecturer jokes. " Please sit down "

The guy, Park Chanyeol, slowly sat down. " Haish "

" I'm warning you, don't sleep in my class. You wouldn't want to know what will happen to you, if you do. Even if you're some...... geniuses. Got it, Park Chanyeol? "

" Yes. I'm sorry "

Upon hearing the guy name, Hana was startled. She looked at the guy. He was looking to the front as the lecturer continued her lecture.

" What are you looking at? Feel sorry? " the guy suddenly said with an extremely low voice. And then, he turned towards Hana.

" E-Eo? N-Nothing " she immediately looked to the front. " I'm sorry " she said slowly and looked down.

No respond from the guy. She thought maybe he didn't hear that.

" Hmm " the guy humming as his reply. What Hana didn't saw after that was the guy's smile.

****

' It's really him ' Hana was peeking through the book. She was at the library and there he was, Park Chanyeol. Sitting at the two table in front of her. He was studying while listening to the songs.

" Are you stalking that nerdy guy? " sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter