Frame

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook is sitting in his room holding a picture frame in his hand.It is the picture of him and Taehyung smiling while hugging each other.That picture was taken 10 years ago.He stares at the picture and smiling sadly.

He put the frame back to his study table and continue with his homework.He stopped writing when his head feels a little dizzy and his eyes becomes blur for a few seconds.He closed his eyes hoping the pain will go away and blinks a few times to get his vision back.

"Maybe i should go to sleep now" he said closing the book.

When he was about to go to his bed,someone knock the door.He open the door only to see his mother standing with a glass of milk and cookies in both her hands.

"Oh you still awake.I thought you asleep already" smiles Mrs kim.

"I'm doing my homework just now when i heard you knock" reply Jungkook.

"Am i disturbing you?"

"No no..i finished it already."

"Umma why are you holding that?" Jungkook pointed at the cookies.

"It is for you honey.You missed your dinner tonight so i bring these as a snack.Is everything alright?

"Yes,i'm fine umma.Where is Taehyung hyung?"

"He's out with his friends and he will not home until midnight.Here.Finish this"

Jungkook eat the cookies and finish the milk in one go.

"Go to bed.You look tired." She ruffles her son's hair and place a kiss on top of his head muttering 'I love you' before leaving the room.

Jungkook lay on his bed trying to fall asleep.He fell asleep after rolling all over his bed.

***

Taehyung
Jimin

"I have a pen"

"I have an apple"

"Ah,,apple pen! " Jimin and Taehyung sings in unison while laughing.

"You guys look happy there" Both Taehyung and Jimin stop laughing and turn their head towards the owner of the voice.They can see dark aura around him.

"If i heard you guys singing to that stupid song again I swear to god i will stab you guys with that ing apple pen and throw you guys into the river.No one gonna miss you" Namjoon said and give them the death glare.

They have no idea why Namjoon hate that catchy song.Both of them looking at each other before Jimin suddenly stands up and pointed to Taehyung.

"This is Taehyung's fault.Stab him instead"

"You back stabber.You said this is your jam earlier!" Shout Taehyung.

"Hahhahahaha.Seriously Jimin?" Jin laughed hearing Taehyung's word.

"And you too.." Namjoon point to his hyung shutting him down.

"But i'm older than you" jin whisper keeping his head down.

Namjoon stands up and walks away leaving them before smiling.Why do he have to be friends with these dorks.

 

**that PPAP song goes viral lately and it is funny though.like seriously what is the connection between apple,pen and pineapple? *scratch head*