The Audition

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

"Umma please.This is my dream" Jungkook is on his knees begging for his umma's permission to let him attend the entrance audition.

"What if something happen to you?Besides,you get tired easily now.You might faint"

"But maybe this would be the last time i can dance" jungkook sounds sad.

"But..i'm just worried about your health"

"Umma just let him attend the audition.It is his dream right?Let him live his life to the fullest" Taehyung feel sorry for the younger.

"But Tae.His health is more important right now.What if..."

"Let me take care of him and if anything happen,i'll take the risk" Taehyung can see Jungkook is smiling widely.

"Yes umma.Hyung will take care of me.He's done it before when you went to Japan remember?" Jungkook try to convince his umma.

Why do you have to lie Jungkook?

Mrs.Kim sigh.

"Alright then.I leave him to you Tae.He is your responsibilty now and i count on you.Please let me know if something is up"

"So it is a yes?" Jungkook's eyes are shining bright hoping for her to say 'yes you can go'

"I have no choice but to let you go"

"Thanks umma" jungkook kissed her cheeks and run towards the door like a little child.

"Hyung,ppali.We're going to be late"

Taehyung chuckle at his childish behaviour.He kiss his umma on the cheeks before mouthing 'thank you' to her.

"Come on little kid" Taehyung joked and he can see Jungkook is pouting.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you"

"It's the least i can do for you."

***

"Woah.This place is huge!" They both have their mouth wide open seeing the dance academy's building.They can't believe their eyes.This is the place where the famous idols were born.They can see the poster of Jungkook's favorite group hanging on the wall.

"Hyung,Big Bang!G-Dragon sunbaenim.I want to be like him someday and he's my idol!" Jungkook is squealing and fanboying over the poster.Taehyung just shake his head looking at the excited bunny admiring the place.

"Hyung,slow down.My leg hurts already.You're dragging me all over the place.Are you sure you really know where the audition room is?"

"Stop whining you kid.My head hurts and i can't think properly right now"

"Well,This is all your fault and stop calling me kid!We should just ask the receptionist but you keep on saying 'this way..this way' tch!"

Jungkook and Taehyung can hear someone is bickering and the voice is getting louder and louder.

"Jimin hyung?"

"Hoseok hyung?"

Both of them said in unison.

"Oh hello there.Yes i am Jimin and we are lost.Thanks to Hoseok hyung over here"

Taehyung and Jungkook chuckle at the two stupid hyungs.

"What about you two stop fighting and we find the audition room together okay?" Taehyung suggested.

"Sounds great"

It is not a room at all.It is like a stage and Jungkook is not just auditioning.He's going to perform and he is nervous like hell.

"No way" Hoseok and Jimin look nervous as well.

"Are we going to perform?" Hoseok ask.

"Yes you are.This is not just an audition.All of you have to perform so do your best" a guy with black suits coming from behind them.

All four of them bow at the guy and he smile back at them.

"The changing room is over there and your stylists are waiting"

"Holy trinity!We have our own stylist?"

"Hyung,language!" Jimin nudge Hoseok on his side. "Sorry,i'm just getting excited"

"Yes.Unless you can style on your own.You must look good on stage right?You better go now.The audition is going to start in half an hour"

"Thank you sir" they bowed and run to the changing room.

"Ladies and gentleman.Welcome to Seoul Dance Academy.We are here to present the entrance audition for 2017 batch.The students will have to perform solo dance and only 10 of them will be chosen.The result will be announced at the end of the event.The audiences are allowed to vote for the best performance for tonight and 30% of the votes will be counted as the final result.So let's start with our first performer for tonight.Please give an applause for Lee Ho Won!" The crowds were cheering for their favorite performance and start voting for them.

Jungkook can feel his heart beats fast.He is sweating because of nervous.He furrowed his eyebrow and he is walking back and forth.

"Hey,calm down.You're going to kill this performance." Taehyung start to massage his shoulder and pat on his back to cheer him up. "You are a great dancer.I trusted you" Taehyung smiles at him.

"Thanks hyung and you're smiling.I miss your smile" Taehyung pinched his cheeks.

"Our next performer is Kim Jungkook!"

"Hwaiting maknae!" All of the BTS members are already watching him from the crowd.Jungkook is smiling at them before start dancing smoothly like he practiced before.The crowd cheered for him loudly and he feels like his dream already come true.

Everything was perfectly fine for the first 30 seconds.Jungkook can feel his energy was worn out.He starts to feel dizzy and he have this feeling that he will collapse anytime.

Please not now.Just a little bit more and i'm done.

"He killed it.I know he can do it" Yoongi said proudly.

"Yes,he was not called golden maknae for nothing"

But Taehyung can see Jungkook is struggling to finish his performance.He looks like he's in pain.Something is not right.He was trying too hard.

Jungkook finished the performance with style and he can feel the pulse is pounding in his head.He found it is so hard to stand straight.He can see black dots and he can hear a ringing sound on his ears.He fell to the ground with loud thud and the crowd standing from their seat

"Oh my god!" Jin cover his mouth and they start running to the stage.Jungkook can hear someone is calling his name.

"Call 911!" One of the manager shouted to the crew.

"Jungkook,stay with me.Just hold on okay?" Taehyung cup his face.

"Hyung" Jungkook said weakly before everything went dark.