Flashback

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook see his reflection in the mirror.His eyes are swollen and red after crying too much.He wash his face to clean the dried tears on his cheeks.

I don't have a brother remember?

I remember hyung.You said that 8 years ago and i still can remember it.

*flashback*

Little Jungkook playing with his brother Taehyung.

"Hyung!Wait for me!" Said Jungkook try to catch his hyung by crossing the road.

"Catch me if you can." Taehyung keeps running not looking back at his dongsaeng.

He only look back when he heard a screeching and glass scattered sound followed with a scream.

He froze on his spot when he sees a small body lying with pool of blood in the middle of the road.He can see his mom holding Jungkook in her arm.He doesn't move at all and his eyes tightly shut.

A siren can be heard heading toward their house and he watch people lifting the small body into the ambulance.That moment Taehyung realized that his little brother is taken away from him.

"Jungkookie..jungkookie" Taehyung cried while chasing the ambulance.

Jungkook is allowed to discharge 3 weeks later.Taehyung sit in the corner of the room watching his brother has bandage on his head and he also broke his leg.He's too scared to go to him.Afraid if Jungkook hates him.

He then gather his courage and walk towards the younger.
"Kookie,does it hurt?" Asked little Taehyung.

"It just hurts a little hyung.Daddy said i am a big boy and i shouldn't cry" jungkook smiled.

But everything has changed since Jungkook got into the accident.His father always give attention on Jungkook and showered him with love more than Taehyung.He never spend his time for Taehyung anymore.

"Daddy,daddy.Look at this!I draw you,mommy,jungkookie and me!" Said Taehyung while jumping around.

"Later Tae later" Mr kim walk straight pass Taehyung towards Jungkook.

"Have you eaten yet boy?" Asked Mr kim.

The excited Taehyung stopped jumping around and ripped the drawing on his hand into pieces.Just like his heart ripped into pieces.

"I hate you daddy!" The little boy running into his room.

Jungkook got everything he wanted.His father's attention and love.He is perfect in every way.He's got look,he is smart and good in everything.He is like the pride of the family.

3 years later

"Hyung,why are you avoiding me?and why don't you talk to me anymore?" Asked 12 year old jungkook while chasing his hyung not giving up.

Taehyung keep walking ahead ignoring his brother.He stopped walking when Jungkook grab his hand and spun Taehyung to face him.

"Wanna know why?Father loves you more than me and you get everything you want.You always comes first.I hate you Jungkook..and you are not my brother anymore.Don't ever call me hyung" said Taehyung pushing Jungkook hard left the younger on the floor.He hates Jungkook since then.Jungkook bit his lower lip and try hard not to let his tears fall.
"He really hates me"

And since then Jungkook has been crying in his sleep.He will do anything to get his hyung back.He really miss Taehyung's box smile and wants to see his brother smiling at him again.