Almost

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

"Taehyung honey.I have a good news" said Mrs kim from the other line

"What is it umma?"

"I'm coming home tomorrow night and i bought you guys a present"

No.no.no..this is not a good news.It's a bad news.Really bad.

"Taehyung you still there?" Mrs.kim ask when she hears nothing from Taehyung.

"Umm yes umma i'm here"

"Can you pass the phone to Jungkook?"

Oh crap..what should i do?

"Err..he's not with me."

"What do you mean he's not with you?"

Think Taehyung think.Then something click in his head.

"He is..he is in the bathroom"

"Yeah..bathroom"

"Oh okay.Send my regard to him and please don't tell him i'm coming home.I want to surprise him.

"Okay"

"Jungkooook" Hoseok sings.

"I'm homeee" he frown when he got no response from the younger.

"Jungkook?" Hoseok is looking for Jungkook but can't find him anywhere.

Living room no.Kitchen no.

"He's not in his room too.Where did he go?"

Hoseok touch his chin.Maybe he's in the toilet.

Jungkook wash his face when suddenly he feel like the room is spinning.He try to stand up straight but fail as he fell to his knees.The pain is unbearable.He's suffocating.He can't breathe.The room feels smaller and smaller.He's gasping for air and tears flowing on his cheek.Sweat started forming on his forehead.

"Hey hey hey..Breathe" hoseok cupped Jungkook's face.He can't help but to panic seeing Jungkook like that.

Hoseok can feel Jungkook flinched at the sudden touch but managed to relaxed a bit when seeing it's just him.

"Hyung" Jungkook said weakly with his eyes closed.

"I'm here..it's okay" Hoseok pull him closer.

Jungkook's breathing is back to normal but the headache still didn't go away.

"I'm taking you to the hospital" Hoseok suddenly speak.

"No,hyung it's okay.I'm fine.Just a slight headache."

"I don't think it is just a slight headache Jungkook" Hoseok voice sounds stern.

"Please hyung" Jungkook pleads

"Kim Jungkook" Hoseok is calling him by full name.It is not like he call Jungkook by his full name for the first time.But this time it is different.Hoseok's voice is shaking like he's going to cry anytime.

Jungkook has no choice but to agree.His head still hurt.It feels like someone hit his head with a hammer.

***

"What is wrong with my friend doctor?" Hoseok is feeling nervous.

"Are you his guardian?"

"For now yes.I am his guardian"

"I see"

"So.What is wrong with Jungkook?" Hoseok starting to lose his patience.

"Does he takes his meals and medicine on time?

"Huh?What medicine?" Hoseok is lost.

Jungkook is playing with his fingers and his palm is sweating.He can't let Hoseok know about this.

"Um..doctor.I think we're done for today"

"Come on Hobi hyung" Jungkook drag him out of the room.

"But i'm not finish yet" Hoseok struggling but fail so he just let the younger drag him.He never thought the maknae is stronger than him.

"Yah maknae.Let me go!It hurts." Hoseok glare at him

"Sorry fo hurting you" jungkook whispered

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"Why are you drag me out from that room?I'm not finish yet.Are you hiding something from me?From us?"

"No"

"Jungkook...are you sick?"

Jungkook's heart stopped.

"Wh..what are you talking about?I don't understand" jungkook mentally slap his face.He shouldn't stutter.

"I'm not stupid Jungkook"

"I have a really bad migraine.Happy?"

"Yeah right.Like i trust you" Hoseok roll his eyes.

"It's up to you hyung if you want to believe it or not"