I'm sorry

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Taehyung feels his phone vibrate in his pocket.

Umma

"Hello"

"Tae,where are you?"

"I'm out with my friends.Why?"

"Where is Jungkook?He didn't pick up his phone."

"Wow,i thought you're going to ask me if i am okay"

"Tae,seriously where is Jungkook?Is he okay?I'm worried about him"

Taehyung sigh.

"He's doing fine at home.Don't worry.He's not a kid anymore"

"Taehyung.Can you do me a favor?"

"What is it umma?"

"Please be nice to your brother.He's running out of time" she sound sad.

"What do you ...."

"I'll call you back.Please take care of yourself too.Love you"

The call ended.Taehyung is dying to know what is his umma mean by 'running out of time'.

***

The school party is about to start in 2 hours.

Jungkook is about to wear his cloth when he feels his phone vibrate.

Umma

"Hello"

"Umma,i miss you.When will you come home?"

"I'm sorry baby.Something is up so i have to stay here for another one week"

Jungkook pouted.

"How are you doing?Are you eating well?You take your medicine on time..."

"Umma umma take it easy.I'm doing fine here.Don't worry too much.You're over dramatic." Jungkook chuckled at his mom.

"I'm just worry about you"

Mrs.kim sighed.

"Is Taehyung treat you well?"

"Yes..yes..he takes care of me well"

Mrs.kim seems to buying it.

"Really?I'm so glad to hear it.I need to go.Take care okay?I love you"

"I love you too"

Jungkook is looking handsome than ever.He wears black suits with red bow tie and white shirt beneath it.He then style his hair and spray some perfume.

"I still have 30 mins left."

"Hyung..hyung.." jungkook call for his hyung.

Silent.

"Maybe he's left already"

Taehyung is driving his car while Jungkook walking alone to the school party.He inhale the fresh air enjoying the night view himself.

At the party

Jungkook is looking for his hyung and he saw Hoseok calling for him.

"Hi"

Jungkook lift his head and see Ji eun is smiling at him.She is wearing a white knee-length dress and bun hairstyle.

"You look stunning" jungkook kiss her hand

"You look dashing" Ji eun replied

"Where have you been?I missed you"

"I'm sorry.I've been busy with my schedule"

The music starts to play and everybody is up to dance with their partner.

"Shall we?" Jungkook kneeling like a prince propose to his princess.

"Of course"

Then they start to dance.They become one with the music.Suddenly someone pull him away from Ji eun.It turn out to be Taehyung.

"She's mine" Taehyung pushed Jungkook away.

"What is he doing?" Hoseok is not amuse.

Jungkook drag his feet to their table.
He can see Taehyung smile in victory.Ji eun can see Jungkook is hurting.

"Taehyung stop.Please stop" Ji eun pleads.

"No way"

Ji eun starts to struggle.Taehyung feels desperate.He pull Ji eun to his embrace and start to kiss her harshly.

Jungkook's heart is breaking.His Ji eun is kissing another man and that man is his own brother Kim Taehyung.Jungkook is about to leave then Jimin grab his wrist stopping him from leaving.

When he feel Ji eun is not kissing him back,he become mad.That's when he feel someone grab his wrist spun him around and punched him on the face.

He fell to the ground and the music stopped playing.The crowd start to circling him.

"What the hell hyung?"

It is Namjoon.

"That is for stealing other people's girl"

"You have nothing to do with this so stay out of it"

"I promised to your mother to take care of you like my own brother and i'm doing it right now.What you're doing right now is wrong Taehyung.What have he done to you?"

"You guys want to know why?He ruined my life.He took everything i have.He always got attention and everybody loves him.Even you guys ditched me for him.No one care for me anymore.And it is because of him.Jungkook this jungkook that.I turn like this because of you Jungkook"

Jungkook keep his head down and tears streaming down his face like a waterfall.

"Are you happy now Jungkook?Or should i say Kim Jungkook?" The crowd gasped except for Hoseok,Yoongi and Ji eun.

"I knew it" Yoongi said.

"I hope you never born and you don't worth my time"

"I'm sorry hyung.I'm sorry for everything.I'm sorry for take everything used to be yours.I'm sorry because i didn't realize my mistake.I'll be gone soon so you don't have to worry.You can have everything back to how it used to be. I'm sorry for my existence." With that Jungkook left not turning back.