The diary

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

"How was it?"

"He said he'll think about it"

"I hope he change his mind."

"Don't worry umma.I've talked to him and i'm sure he will make a right choice."

"I'm going to hospital today.I want to bring these food to him.He became a stick already"

Taehyung just nod and continue to have his breakfast.

"Oh,i may come home a little late.I made your lunch.It's in the fridge.Just heat it up when you're hungry okay?" Mrs.kim kissed his head and left to visit Jungkook.

Taehyung just stare at the tv and keep changing the channels."Ah,so bored"

Taehyung is now standing in front of Jungkook's room.He is so bored and decide to visit his dongsaeng's room.
"He hates it when someone touch his stuff without permission.But he wouldn't know right?"

Taehyung turn the door knob slowly and peek inside the room behind the door."Why do i act like a thief?".He then enter the room.The room is cold and dark.He sit at the edge of the bed.He is scanning around the room and his eyes stopped on the picture frame on the table.It is his picture with Jungkook together.He hold the picture and place it against his chest.
"You still keep this picture"

He then open the drawer and found a small book.It looks like a diary and he is hesitating to open it."It's not nice to read someone's diary" but the curiosity is killing him.He ended reading the first page.

I try to talk to hyung today but he ignored me but it's okay.At least he didn't snap at me.

Hyung is smiling and laughing with his friends today.I really missed his laugh and his smile.It's been a long time since i see him smile.I wish he would smile at me like he used to when we were little.

Another page..

I accidently spilled water on hyung's uniform and he is mad at me.Everyone is watching but It is my fault though.

I become friend with Jimin hyung.He ask me to join him with other BTS members.I agreed because this is the only way i will get closer to Taehyung hyung.

Taehyung flip to other page and tears is threatening to fall.

Today is the day i found out that i am sick.With brain cancer explains why i keep having this bad headache but i ask umma to keep this from hyung.I don't want him to know about this.I just to see him smile again.That's all i ask for before i die.

Taehyung tears start to fall.He is sobbing."Is this how i treat you Kookie?"

Today is the worst day of my life.Taehyung hyung is taking away Ji eun from me but that is not the worst part.He wished i were never born and he even cursed death on me.My heart is breaking into pieces.It's okay if he wants Ji eun but i hope he didn't mean it when he said that to me.I feel hurt and shame at the same time.I am a weak person.I used to be strong but not today.This is too much.Will he be okay if i'm gone?I'm sorry hyung.I really am.

Taehyung is now a crying mess.The tears won't stop flowing.He then remembers the school party incident.He flip the last page

Doctor Kang suggested to take the chemo but i refused.I have a lot more to achieve and i can't fulfill my dreams if i was lying on the hospital bed right?My health is getting worst.I will wake up in the morning throwing up almost everyday.I try to keep it from hyung because i don't want him to get worried.

Ji eun knew about my illness and i broke up with her today.This is for the best.I don't want her to get hurt anymore.Ji eun-ah,pls take good care of my hyung when i'm gone.He loves you more than you know.He is the best for you not me.

Suddenly Taehyung's phone ring.

Umma

"Taehyung-ah.Jungkook asked me where have you been"

He can hear shuffling sound on the other line and he miss the voice

"Hyung,you're not coming today?"

Taehyung clears his throat and try to sound as normal as he can.He don't want Jungkook know he was crying.

"Hey,Jungkookie.I'm coming but after lunch okay?I have to finish something first"

"I thought you forget about me already" Jungkook must be pouting right now and Taehyung chuckles.

"No,i'm not forgetting you pabo.I'll see you later okay?"

"Okay.Bye"

Taehyung close the diary and put it inside his jacket's pocket.

***

"Hyung,what day is today?"

"Kookie,are you okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine.Why?

"You've been asking me the same question for 3 times already"

"I'm sorry.I just keep forgetting things.I'm growing old maybe" he chuckles.

Taehyung eyed the younger worriedly.He is not okay.Something is wrong with Jungkook.

"No,you're not okay.I'm calling the doctor" Taehyung stands up to call the doctor but Jungkook stop him.

"No.Stay here.I'm sleepy"

"No,you can't sleep now.They need to check on you first"

Jungkook already close his eyes and Taehyung is screaming for help.

***

"Don't worry he just sleeping.He gets tired easily and he need to rest more than usual"

"But why did he keep asking me the same question?He's not a forgetful person"

"The cancer starts to affect his memory.That's why we need to proceed the surgery"

Taehyung sighed.

"You can come visit tomorrow morning.He needs to rest well tonight"

"Alright then" with that Taehyung left his baby brother unwillingly.

*in the morning*

He went to the hospital but Jungkook is not on his bed.He is looking for him everywhere and can't see him.He starts to panic.

"Excuse me,where does the patient in room 4-12 go?He's not in his room"

The receiptionist check on the patient's list.

"He's in surgery room right now"

"What?"