The surprise

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook now fully recovered and is allowed to go home.Taehyung is busy helping him to pack his things when suddenly Jungkook said "I met halabeoji"

"Huh?" Taehyung snap his head to Jungkook.But the younger still picking his things and don't bother to spare a glance at his hyung.

"I'm still here breathing because of him." Jungkook is sitting on his bed

Taehyung put the towel he's holding and sit beside his brother.He pull the younger closer and lift his chin.

"I miss him hyung.He saved me and he send me back here." Jungkook lay his head on his hyung's shoulder.

"Do you know what happened during the surgery?"

Jungkook shake his head.

"Your heart stopped beating for few seconds and they almost declare your death.Then they were able to revive you and here you are"

"So i died?"

"Technically yes.But you're back it's all matter now.You really met him Kookie?"

"Yes.He says hello to you guys."

"Wanna meet him after this?"

"Yes"

***

"How much weight you loss?" Taehyung stand beside Jungkook.

"My previous weight was 65 and now 51.Uh..about 14 kg" Jungkook is counting with his fingers. "Yeah 14kg"

"Wow,That was a lot.Eat more Kookie.You look like a stick.Gain more weight okay?I'll buy you food everyday.Just say it.What do you want to eat?I'll get it right away"

Jungkook chuckles and ruffle his hyung's hair "You are overreacting"

Taehyung pull out his vibrating phone from inside his pocket.

"Hello Namjoon hyung"

"Hey Tae.Wanna hangout at my place?It's been a long time.Bring Kookie together with you"

"Okay.I will tell him and we'll be there in 10 minutes"

"Namjoon hyung ask us to hangout at his place.Wanna come?"

"Sure.I miss them"

"Maknae and maknae's hyung!" Hoseok screamed while running to Jungkook and Taehyung.He hugged them and Taehyung almost fell to the ground.

"Hyung,i can't breathe" Jungkook's face turns red because of the tight hug.

"I have a name hyung not 'maknae's hyung' " Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Yeah yeah" Hoseok ignore Taehyung and drag Jungkook inside the house.

They were sitting on the couch when suddenly Jin is screaming from the kitchen.Jimin jumped a little and Namjoon covers his ears from the loud sound.

"Gosh,my ears going to bleed after this" Yoongi said covering his ears.

Jin is running from the kitchen and have horror expression on his face."Guys,look at this"

Jin is holding something on his hand and he shoved it to Namjoon's face."Did you guys see this?"

"Uh yes?" Taehyung is looking at Jin.

"This egg...has growing up fur!" His face was so shocked and amused at the same time.

They all changing this are-you-kidding-me look to each other.

"But hyung..it is" Jungkook was stopped by Jin's word "I know.It's awesome right?"

"Seriously hyung?" Yoongi raise his eyebrow.Namjoon facepalm and Jimin shake his head.

"This is why i told you not to put the kiwi on the egg shelf,Tae.Look what have you done to him" Jimin sighed and grab the kiwi from Jin's hand.

"Wait,so this is kiwi?" Hoseok's eyes are open wide.

"It is not my fault they become this stupid" Taehyung said.

"I really thought the egg growing up fur" Jin whispered and he looks sad.

"Me too" Hoseok added.

"Namjoon,please take a good care of your princess.I'm scared if something is wrong with his head" Yoongi is sleeping on the couch.

"So we're thinking of throwing a birthday party for our maknae here." Namjoon changed the topic.

"It's okay hyung.I don't want to trouble you guys.Beside,my birthday was a week ago.It's no big deal"

"We just want to celebrate your birthday and homecoming.That would be fun."

"Yeah,i love par-tay!" Hoseok being extra as usual dancing to ice cream cake dance.

***

Jungkook is crawling on the floor and he is moving like a catterpillar all around the house.

Taehyung stop walking and watching at his brother's weird behavior. "Uh Kookie?"

The younger just hummed to response.

"What are you doing down there?"

"Have you seen it hyung?" He stands up quickly and grab his hyung's shirt.

"Seen what?What are you looking for?"

"My ring."

"What ring?"

"The lucky charm that appa gave to us remember?" Jungkook continue with his searching.

"Oh that ring.No i don't see..." but Taehyung stop talking immediately realizing that his ring is gone too.

"Hyung,where is your ring?"

"I don't know.I was wearing it yesterday and it is gone.This is weird.I never take it off of my finger.When is your ring gone?"

"I don't know i just realized it just now it is not on my finger anymore.But i wear it yesterday..."

"Hyung?"

"Yup"

"I remember something.The ring is glowing when i met grandpa."

Taehyung eyes widen and suddenly he remember.

"Mine was glowing too the day you in that surgery room.So the ring is the real lucky charm and has power to bring the dead?"

"Don't be ridiculous hyung"

"Woaaaah" Taehyung is in his own world and Jungkook left shaking his head.

Jungkook saw a white envelope Taehyung put on the coffee table.

To : Mr Kim Jungkook

"Is this mine?" He ripped off the envelope and pull out the letter.

"Oh man holy !"