Lesson

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

"Hyung,i feel sorry for Taehyung.We ignored him for a week already" Jimin said.He is the closest member to Taehyung because they are from 95 liner.So everytime Taehyung have problem,Jimin is the first person come to his mind.

"It is for his own good.We don't ignore him for nothing.He need to learn a lesson." Namjoon said.

"I never see him look like that before.He looks lost"

"I don't have a heart hyung" jimin always have soft spot for Taehyung.Even if they're fighting,the fight won't last long.One of them will always apologize first.Yes Taehyung is sometimes annoying but he is a good dongsaeng.He always listen to his hyung.

Taehyung is sitting alone on the park bench.He get up from his seat ready to leave when he hear a voice

"Leaving already,chingu?"

Taehyung turn his head seeing Jimin standing behind him.

"Hyung" Taehyung hesitate to step forward when Jimin give him a signal to come closer.He looks like a lost child.

"Don't worry.I won't bite"

Jimin smiling and open his arms wide ready to hug Taehyung.

Taehyung's lips tremble and his eyes already wet.Jimin hug him tight and pat the younger's head.

"There there" jimin chuckle.

"I miss you guys so much.I feel so alone.You guys distancing yourself and avoiding me.Even Jungkook hates me" Taehyung hiccup and sobbing at the same time.

"Jungkook doesn't hate you he just hurting.Just give him some space okay?Stop crying.You look ugly" Jimin pinch the younger's cheek.

"Come on.The others want to see you"

"I'm scared.What if they hate me and..."

"We don't hate you Taehyung.We just want you to learn a lesson"

"But"

"Come on.Stop whining"

Taehyung take a seat beside Jimin.He have no courage to lift his head.He can't look them in the eyes.

"What is he doing here?" Yoongi asked suddenly.

"Hyung..."

Yoongi roll his eyes."I'm leaving"

Jimin sighed and look at Taehyung.

"I deserve this" Taehyung whisper but loud enough for them to hear.

"Tae..look at me.Look at us" Namjoon said.

He didn't lift his head at all and keep on playing with the hem of his shirt.So this is how Jungkook feel all of this time Taehyung thinks.Take that Kim Taehyung.Karma is a .

"No.You guys hate me"

"For god's sake Taehyung we don't hate you.Yes we are mad but we will never hate you.Brothers are not supposed to hate each other"

Namjoon's word stab him right in the heart.He's got the point.The reason why he is the leader of the group.

"I hope you've learned your lesson.About Yoongi just give him some time." Jin added.Taehyung's lips start to tremble.He's holding his tears.

"Tae..it's okay.Let it out" Taehyung broke down in tears.He can't hold it anymore.Jin who's being a mom in the group for his soft heart hug the younger and let him cry in his arm.His shoulder is wet with Taehyung's tears and..snorts?Eww..

"Err..Tae can you?Never mind"

***

"Let's break up"

"Jungkook please...i love you.I won't let you go.Never.Don't you love me anymore?" Tears start to pooling in her eyes.

"I'm dying Ji eun.I love you so much but i don't want you to get hurt"

"Please Jungkook.Don't ever say that."

"This is the only way so that you don't have to suffer after i'm gone"

"No Jungkook pleasee" Ji eun is on her knees begging for Jungkook to change his mind.

"Please don't make it hard for me.I want you to promise me something.It's the least you can do."

"Please take care of my hyung.He loves you more than you know"

Jungkook walk away from Ji eun.He sacrifice his love for Taehyung.