Family

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook is sitting on his bed with bandage around his head.He startled when someone barged in and suddenly hugged him.

"Jungkookie you're awake.Finally"

He try to untangle the hug but fail.He pushed the other harder and he can see hurt on the other's eyes.

"I'm sorry.I don't mean to be rude but who are you?"

"Jungkookie.." Taehyung already has this horror look on his face.

"You don't know me?Yah,stop playing around.This is not funny"

"Jungkookie?" Jungkook is holding his head and blink his eyes few times.He tilted his head and look at Taehyung confusedly.

"Sorry,i don't know you"

Taehyung is in the verge of crying.He fell on his knees and keep his head down.Suddenly Jungkook hear a sob coming from Taehyung.He is freaking out because he just awake and someone is crying inside his room now.

"Hey" Taehyung lift his head and Jungkook pointed to the chair beside him. "Sit down here"

Taehyung wipe his tears and hicupping like a little child.He then get up and sit on the chair.Still crying.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook pat Taehyung's shoulder but he still looking down playing with his fingers.

"You don't remember me but it's okay.At least you made it.You still breathing and that's enough for me.You really don't remember me?" He still looking down not looking at Jungkook.He feels so desperate right now.

Suddenly Taehyung hears a giggle from the younger.He lift his head and stare at the younger worriedly.Jungkook not just giggling.He's laughing out loud clutching his stomach.Hie eyes waters because of laughing too much.He start to cough and laughing at the same time.

Has he gone insane already?

"Are you okay?What's so funny?"

"You.." Jungkook is laughing while pointing at Taehyung.

"Me?"

"You should've seen your face.That was priceless" Jungkook still laughing like crazy.

"Whaa..."

"Aahh,,my head.Aigoo it hurts.I'm going to stop now"

"So you were just playing?"

Jungkook give his most innocent look to Taehyung.

"Oopss..busted" he covers his mouth and blink twice. "Gotcha?"

"Seriously Jungkook?We've been worried you wouldn't wake up again and you play fool on me?For your information,it is not funny.At all" Taehyung is mad and he stands up to leave.

"Hyung" he held Taehyung hand stopping him from leaving.

"I'm sorry.It's just a joke"

"This is not something you can play trick on Jungkook"

"I just awake from a coma and you're going to leave me alone?"

"You deserve it" Jungkook puffed his cheeks and pout.Taehyung soften at the younger's innocent face.

"I'm just worried about you Kookie.And i'm scared if you don't remember me.Remember us"

"Of course i remember you hyung.Because you are not a memory.You are in my heart.Here" he pointed to his chest.

Taehyung smiles at his brother.

"Can i hug you hyung?"

"You don't have to ask baby bun"

"Ehem.Did we ruined your moment?" Mr and Mrs Kim enter the room smiling.

"Umma.Appa"

"How are you feeling baby?" Mrs kim kissed his forehead.

"I'm feeling okay but a bit tired and sleepy.Maybe because of the sedative effect"

"Are you hungry?"

"No,i'm not hungry.I'm starving.I can eat a whole cow now"

***

"Doctor,when can i get discharge?"

"Until your condition is good enough"

"But i'm healthy now.I can walk i can eat.And I can run too"

Dr Kang can't help it but to chuckles at the boy.

"You're adorable but no.My patient's health is my priority.I won't discharge you until you are recover and well enough to be on your own"

"Your head still hurt?"

"No,but i can't remember certain things"

"Like what?"

"Like my birthday?Do i have friends doctor?"

Dr Kang tap his shoulder."Yes you do.They really care for you.I feel jealous sometimes.You guys are just like family.A big one"

"Really?" His eyes lit up."I can't wait to see them but no one visit me today" he sighed.

Then suddenly a loud bang was heard and the door open.

Happy birthday to you..
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday Jungkookie...
Happy birthday to you...

Namjoon then appear with a cake on his hand.

"Is it my birthday?" He asked confusedly.

"Make a wish Kookie" Hoseok jumped and hug the maknae.

Jungkook closed his eyes and blow the candles.

"Yeah" they all cheered.They hugged Jungkook one by one and Jungkook had blank expression on his face.He then look at Dr Kang demanding the answer.

"They are your friends Jungkook"

"Really?" Jungkook smiling and his bunny teeth showing.

"Yes Jungkook.We are friends.We are known as BTS." Taehyung explained.

"When is my birthday hyung?"

"It is two days ago but i guess it's okay to celebrate it now" Jimin smiling at the younger.

"It is just a small cake but we promised to buy you a big one but you have to get well soon"

"Thanks guys" Jungkook is now smiling and he really cheerish this moment.Dr Kang was right.He's so lucky to have them as his friends.