Kim Taehyung

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

"Kim Jungkook wait!"

Jungkook knew that loud voice belong to who without even looking.Hoseok running toward him in full speed try to catch up with him.Jungkook fasten his step trying to escape this loud hyung.
What is this hyung wants?
"Woah woah..What's with the rush?Don't you hear me calling for you?"

I heard you but you are too loud hyung
"Seriously hyung stop calling my full name"
"Why not?" asked Hoseok panting trying to catch his breath.
"You know that Taehyung hyung.."
"Ah,okay.He doesn't want others know that he has a brother.That stupid brat"
"What do you need hyung?" Jungkook ask to change the topic.
"I just want to ask you to have breakfast with me."

Jungkook rarely hang out with his friends.No scratch that.He doesn't even have friend and not interested on making one.Hoseok is the one who start the conversation and wants to be his friend.He can't just say no right?Besides,Hoseok is the only one who knows that Jungkook is Taehyung's brother and to shut his mouth Jungkook agreed to be friend with him.This hyung really..

"Earth to Jungkook"
"If that will make you shut up then yes"
"Meanie" Hoseok joked.

The two start walking to the cafeteria and the girls started squealing like a dying whale.It is normal for Jungkook.It's non other than the school kingka,Kim Taehyung.Yes,his brother is a kingka and he's a loner and a nerd.He can see girls lying dead everywhere as a slim and tall figure entered the cafe with three other members walking like a model.They are known as BTS.The famous school kingka.Even boys are drooling over him.

They walk pass him as Taehyung bumped his shoulder without spare a glance.Jimin sent an apologetic look to Jungkook before head to the table.Jungkook just standing there and he has his head down.Hoseok giving him a glare and Taehyung don't even care.

"He's so annoying,don't you think?Oh i forgot he's your brother.Sorry".Hoseok turns to Jungkook who about to cry and drag him out from the cafeteria.

"It hurts hyung.He never see me as his brother." Jungkook whispered but loud enough for Hoseok to hear it.Hoseok feel bad for the younger and rubbing circles on his back."It's okay to cry".
This is not the first time Taehyung make him cry.Get used to it Jungkook.You have to be strong.

**i'm sorry it is just a short chapter bcoz i just get home and really tired.i promise will update longer chapter ok?