Awake

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Dr Kang widen his eyes in shock.This can't be happening.He need to revive this boy.He is still too young to die.

He ripped Jungkook's gown and his bare chest is showing.He then climbed up the surgery table and placed both his hands on Jungkook's chest performing the chest compression (i know what is inside you guys head).

He is still not responding.His lips turns blue and his skin pale.But Dr Kang still trying his best to revive Jungkook.

"I need to bring you back"

"Doctor"

"No.Don't try to tell me what to do" he is now sweating and he is too desperate.He's trying too hard.

Jungkook is losing his grip and he is going to fall now."So this is how i'm going to die" He closed his eyes and tears fall on his cheeks.

"Doctor stop.He's gone" One of the surgeon shouted at him.Dr Kang fell on his knees.

"Time of death.September 1st 2016 at..." Lisa then cover and all the surgeons were shocked as well.

He is ready to fall but he can feel someone grab his hand.He opened his eyes slowly and he can see a figure in front of him.

"Halabeoji?"

He pulls Jungkook to the safer side and hug the crying boy.

"You are not supposed to be here.You don't belong here."

"I don't know where i am and then i found this place.It is so beautiful.I try to cross the bridge but it is collapsing.I'm so scared and i miss you"

"Your time hasn't arrived yet.You already passed the line"

"What line?" He looked like a lost kid.

"You will know it soon.Go back.They are worried about you.You are going too deep already.Let me send you home."

"But..i want to be here with you.Just for a while.I miss you so much"

"Next time Jungkook." His grandpa saw the ring is glowing on his finger.
"Where do you get that?" Pointing at the ring.

"Appa gave this to me"

"Go.Before it's too late.Send my regards to the others" his grandpa pushed his back and Jungkook is dragging his feet now.He turns back but his grandpa is no longer there.

Taehyung remembers the diary inside his pocket and take it out.He opens the diary and a piece of paper fell from it.He picked it up from the ground and unfold it.

Hyung,
No matter how much you hurt and despiced me,i will never ever hate you.I have no other sibling than you.I just want to see you smile and you treat me well before i leave.This is my death wish.I want you to know that i love you hyung. By the time you read this,i may be no longer in this world.Maybe just maybe.I don't know if i was able to celebrate my birthday this year with you guys again.By the way,be happy and i'm dying to say this to you.Saranghae hyung! ^0^

Taehyung glanced at his finger and his ring is blinking again then it stop blinking.It's glowing.

"What happened?"

Then he can heard the door is opening revealing Dr Kang and the other surgeons.

"Doctor." Taehyung approach him and so the others.

"I'm sorry..."

"What do you mean by sorry?" Taehyung is lost.The others cover their mouth.

"We tried our best to save him" Taehyung's leg shaking.Tears pooling his eyes.He's not ready for this.

"And we did." Taehyung lift his head.Mrs Kim almost faint at that time and Taehyung is holding her arms preventing her from collapsing.

"He literally died for few seconds and we did it.We bring him back.That kid has a really strong will to live.It is a miracle that he survived"

The other members sighed in relieve and they are hugging each other."Thank god"

"Thank you doctor" Taehyung hug Dr Kang.

"Can we visit him now?Is he okay?" Mrs.Kim is dying to see his son.

"He is still unconcious and his condition is stable.He has passed the critical time.He will be awake soon.Just one person each time"

"Thank you so much doctor" Mr kim shake his hands and give him an assuring nod.

"Tae,you go first" Mr kim nod at Taehyung.

"Don't you want to see him first umma?"

"It's okay.You go first."

Taehyung now standing in front of the room.He is nervous and scared.His shaking hand touching the metal knob and he open the door slowly.There is lying his little brother with bandage around his head.He had the oxygen mask covering his face and the beeping monitor beside him.His chest rise and fall slowly.Taehyung sit on the chair beside him and hold the younger hands.

"Jungkookie,i know you can make it.But i am mad at you.Remember that.You're going to get this after you wake up" Taehyung chuckles.He poke the younger's hand.

***

"Yah,When are you going to wake up?It's been 2 days already and i'm talking to myself.It is boring you know?" He sighed.

"He looks so young"

"That is because he's the maknae pabo yah" Yoongi smacked Hoseok at the back of his head.

"You should go home Taehyung-sshi.You need to take care of yourself too." Dr kang is checking on Jungkook.

"He's right Tae.What if you get sick?Who's going to look after him?" Jin try to persuade the younger.

"Besides you need to clean yourself" Namjoon add.

"What if he's awake and i'm not here?He must be looking for me when he wake up"

"I will let you know as soon as he's awake.How it's sound?"

"But i want to be the first person he see when he's awake"

Dr kang chuckles and shake his head."He's so lucky to have a hyung like you.He always talk about you when he's with me.You are his role model.That's what he said"

Taehyung is tired.He don't have proper sleep for the past few days.He is skipping his meals too.He have no choice but to go home.

"I will see you again tomorrow Kookie"

***

Taehyung is watching tv when his phone vibrates.

"Taehyung-sshi,Jungkook is awake"

"Really?" Taehyung get up from his seat right away and run to his umma.

"Yes.You might want to come visit him now"

"Oh yes yes.I'm coming"

"Wae wae?" Mrs kim asked Taehyung when he grip her hands too tight.

"Umma..come.Jungkook is awake." Taehyung is dragging his umma together with him.

"Jjinja?"

Taehyung is half running now and still dragging her with him.

"Taehyung ah slow down"

He barged in and Jungkook jumped a little on his bed.He smiled at the younger but Jungkook have the blank expression on his face.Taehyung suddenly hug him only to be pushed away.

"I'm sorry.I don't mean to be rude but who are you?"

 


**I'm going to bed early today.I skipped my 'dance' class today bcoz of bad headache since yesterday *sigh*.
Btw thx for the loves guys.This chapter is longer than usual so enjoy! 💜💜💜