Hyung

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook jumped a little when someone open the door and slam it hard.

"Hyung,your foot" jungkook eyed his hyung worriedly.

Taehyung was having a crutches on his left hand and bags on his right hand.

"Let me help you" jungkook reach for the bag and suddenly Taehyung pull the bag harshly from him.

"I don't need your help and don't touch me" Taehyung walk away leaving the younger in the living room pouting.

***

Taehyung sits on the edge of his bed after struggling to balance himself from falling.

"Stupid Yoongi.You're going to get it soon" he winced in pain when he accidently put pressure on his left sprained ankle.

"Jungkook,call your brother for dinner" mrs.kim shout from the kitchen.

Jungkook enter the kitchen and put some food in the plate before placing it in a tray.

"Where are you going?"

"Taehyung hyung hurt his foot so i'm going to bring him these"

"Oh okay"

Jungkook is in front of his hyung's room and the door is closed.He feels nervous and scared.What if he reject his food?

"Hyung.." Jungkook knocked

No response

"Taehyung hyung" jungkook called once again.

Taehyung roll his eyes

"You haven't eat your dinner so i bring you this food"

Taehyung's stomach growled but he's too ego to open the door.

"Hyung i'm going to leave this here okay.I'll go back to my room"

Taehyung wait for a few minutes after making sure there are no one outside his room.He unlock the door and grab the tray inside his room.

Jungkook can hear a 'click' sound and he smiles.Taehyung hyung take the food he gave to him.It's enough to make him happy.

Jungkook's phone start to vibrate

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven

You have 7 new messages.and it's all from hoseok hyung.

1..jungkook where are you?
2..are you okay?
3..i miss you
4..yah..why don't you reply me back? T^T
5..yah..punk.you make us worried.
6..jungkook ah
7..pls reply ASAP.

to : j-horse

I'm still alive hyung.don't worry..kekeke

Sent..