Club

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Taehyung walks into the club and the loud sound can be heard through the speaker.

"Sup bro?" Chanyeol high fived Taehyung as he walks in.
"Awesome" said Taehyung simple.

He spotted the others at the bar counter with beer in their hands.
"Look who's coming" Jimin smirk.
"Shut up" Taehyung hissed.
"Aw,TaeTae is mad.By the way it's Jimin hyung.I'm still older than you".
"Yeah by 2 months" said Taehyung annoyed.
"What's with the face?" Jin asked.
"Nothing.Someone pissed me off"
"Oh that kid from the other class?What his name?Jin Geok?Jun Ki?"
"I think it's Jungkook" Namjoon added.
"I don't want to hear his name here.Let's get this party started!".Taehyung grab a glass of beer and the girls starts flirting with him.The girls is wearing a really short dress and you can see her underwear.Taehyung gives her a disgusting look and shoves her away.The girl landed on her .He didn't mean it to pushed too hard.A man grab Taehyung's hand and started punching him in the face.

"What the hell you think you're doing?" The man shouted at him while try to protect the girl.

"He try to kiss me" said the girl.
"Stay away from my girl!" The man lift his hand once more to punch him once again but Taehyung is faster this time.He punched the man in the face.The man loses his balance and Taehyung is about to attack again but Jimin grab his hand.

"Calm down idiot.You are drunk" Jimin said.Taehyung tries to break free.
"I said stop it!" A punch landed on his left cheek cause him to knock out.It is Park Jimin everybody!
"That's what you get when you don't listen to your hyung".Jimin hug Taehyung who went limb in his hand.
"Yeah let's get him out of here before he kill someone." Add Jin.
Taehyung really scary when he's drunk.
"But how do we get him home?He can't drive like this" jimin said worriedly.
"Let me drive him home" Namjoon added.
"But what about his car?" Ask Jimin.
"Find his car key.I can take his car home and i will ride with Namjoon later" said Jin.
"Hurry up will you?FYI he's heavy" Jimin said as he support Taehyung's waist and had Taehyung's hand slung on his shoulder.Taehyung has passed out after receiving a punch from Jimin.

Namjoon knock the door while struggling to keep Taehyung stand up straight.Taehyung groaned and Namjoon cut him off
"Don't open your mouth.You breath smells like a dead person.Did you drink or you swallow the bottle itself?"

One knock

Two knock

And the door open after third knock revealing Mrs.Kim with her bed hair and and pajama.Well what do you expect?It's 4 in the morning.Mrs.Kim widened her eyes when he sees Taehyung struggling to sit up straight and few bruises on his face.
"Oh my god Taehyung!"

"Mm hello Mrs.Kim" Namjoon standing there awkwardly.Who's not when you knock on someone's door at 4 a.m and bring the drunk kid home?
"Come inside"
Namjoon lay Taehyung on the couch and heave a sigh.
"Woah,he's really heavy" Namjoon said
"What happened to him?"
"Well he's kinda involve in a fight.Accidently" Namjoon rubs his neck not knowing how to explain.
"Thank you Namjoon for bringing him home" said the lady covering her  son with blanket she took from the guest room earlier.
"It's my job to keep an eye on him aunty.He's like my own brother already"

"Thank you once again"