The meeting

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

"Hey Jungkook.Come here" jimin waved at the youngest who's busy looking for his seat.

Jungkook walking toward his hyung.

"Yes hyung.Why are you calling me?"

"Yah maknae.Is it wrong if i want to hang out with my dongsaeng?We miss you already.Don't you miss us?" Jimin pout.

"Aigoo Jiminnie hyung is so cute" cooed Jungkook making the other members laugh.

"Hyung,you get that offer letter too?" Jungkook asked taking his seat beside Jimin.

"Huh?"

"We received that offer letter two weeks ago."

*do you guys remember about the paper that hoseok slapped in jungkook's face in chapter 6?it is actually an offer letter*

"We?"

"Yes.Me and Hoseok hyung"

"Hold up hold up.What letter are you guys talking about?" Asked Namjoon.Jin nodded in agreement.

Jimin and Jungkook chuckled looking at their confused hyungs.

"We are talking about this" jimin handed the paper to Namjoon.

Namjoon read the letter and have his mouth agape.

"Are you kidding me?Is this for real?" Namjoon asked in excitement.

"What what?I'm kinda lost here" jin grab the paper from Namjoon.

"No way.This is a good opportunity for you guys.So when are we going to celebrate it?" Ask Namjoon.

"Celebrate what?" Yoongi suddenly appear.

Hoseok tackled the maknae from behind and give him a tight hug.

"Hyung,i can't breathe"

"I miss you.You always spend your time with your girlfriend.You don't have time for me anymore so let me hug you a little longer." said Hoseok clinging to the boy's arm like a koala.

"Jungkook have a girlfriend already?" They all asked in unison.

"Oopss!" Hoseok covered his mouth.

Jungkook touch his nape and smiling shyly.

"Aigoo our maknae is all grown up.Sadly he's manlier than me" said Jin sadly.

"Don't worry hyung.I'm here" said Namjoon only to receive a confuse look from Jin.

"So what do we missed here?" Yoongi interrupted.

"Jimin and Jungkook got an offer letter to Seoul Dance Academy.I heard that the academy is the most prestigous dance academy ever exist.I envy you guys." explain Namjoon.

"And what's with you two?Are you guys dating or what?" Namjoon ask and give Jimin a smirk.They quickly untangle their hands and averted their gaze from each other.They already know about Jimin's little crush on Yoongi.

"No!" Jimin and Yoongi denies.

"I don't mind if you guys are together.I ship you guys though" Jin fanboying over those two.

Jimin was blushing madly.Yoongi's face turn red as tomato.He is too nervous and he can't even think straight that time.He choked because of drinking too fast and turned out to be Namjoon's drink.

"That's right hyung.Choke on that dirty water of yours!" Hoseok said.They burst out laughing once again and the laugh died when Taehyung take his seat beside Namjoon.

That disapproving look on Taehyung's face.

"What is he doing here?" Taehyung asked giving a judging look at Jungkook.

"Tae,language" the eldest member glare at Taehyung.

"We are the new member of BTS.Got problem with that?" Yoongi asked.

"Whaaaat?Since when?" Asked Taehyung in disbelief.

"Whatever"

Taehyung was about to get up his seat when Namjoon grab his wrist and give him the 'i will kill you' look.

"Sit" Taehyung shiver at Namjoon's word and do as he said.

"Jungkook,when are you going to introduce your girlfriend to us?" Jimin asked changing the topic.

"You guys really want to see her?"

"Yeah,i heard she's beautiful.I wonder who is this lucky girl" jin smiled.

Girlfriend huh?

Interesting..

Taehyung have an evil smile plastered on his face.