New friend

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

"Okay class.Please submit your homework before lunch tomorrow" said Ms Park.

The bell rang just about 15 seconds ago and the classroom already empty.Jungkook gather his things and put it inside his bag.

"Jungkook,can you please help me bring these books to my office?"

"Oh,sure"

"I'm sorry but i see no one else here so i have no choice but to ask for your help" she said seeing no one left in the classroom.

"It's fine.I am glad to help" jungkook smiles.

He stacked the books and lift it with both his hands.Wait,how do i open the door?He bite the door knob and push the door open with his .

He is struggling alone in the hallway because one,the books are damn heavy.Two,he can't see anything what is in front of him because the books are blocking his view.And three,his 'best' friend is leaving him alone for a date.Great!

"That hyung is so hopeless.How could he left me alone.."

He can feel something hit him hard enough to knock him down to the floor.

I can't remember they build a wall in the middle of hallway Jungkook think.
But why i can't see anything?Everything is black.

"Ummaaa,help!I can't see anything!" His arms are flailing in the air.Then everything went back to normal and he see a pair of eyes right in front of his face.Too close to his face.

"That is because of the book." The boy chuckled holding one of the book covering Jungkook's face.

"Oh" Jungkook blushed because of his stupidity.

"You okay man?" The boy asked and offers Jungkook his hand helping him up.

"Yeah i'm okay" he said to the smaller boy in front of him as he stands up.The boy smiles and his eyes are turned into crescent moon and a bit shorter than him.

"I am Jimin.I think i've seen you before but can't remember where.How old are you?" he help Jungkook to pick up the books on the floor.

"I'm Jungkook and I am 17 years old"

"Ah,that makes me your hyung then."

Jungkook smiles at the word 'hyung'.He's been longing to say that word.Taehyung hyung,maybe someday you will let me to call you that.

"Thanks for your help,hyung"

"No problem.Maybe we can hang out sometimes if you don't mind" Jimin handing the books.

"Sure hyung.I'm glad to" Jungkook smiled.

"See you around.Bye" jimin wave at the younger.

Jungkook smiles happily.He becomes friend with Jimin hyung.Maybe this is the way he can get closer to Taehyung.

***

"Hey you.Yes i'm talking to you.How can you be so handsome and cute at the same time?Gosh just look at the 'S' body line and that broad shoulder"

"Hyung,stop talking to the mirror" jimin complained.

"Yeah..i feel bad for the mirror" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Jealous much es?" asked jin while making a body builder gesture.

"Look at that " 

"So since we have no class tomorrow,why don't we hang out together?I'm so bored.My parents not home and i have no plan for tomorrow." Namjoon sigh ignoring his hyung.

"Yeah.I want to play your PSP games.Oh and you have the latest episode of One Piece right?" asked jimin full of hope.

"Sounds good.What about your house Taehyung?" Suggest Jin

Taehyung gulp.He can't let them come to his house.What if they see Jungkook?

"I'm sorry guys but my grandparents will be visiting tomorrow." Taehyung lied.

"Oh okay."

Silence.

"I'm tired.Let's go home." Namjoon suggested.

"Yeah..me too" jimin yawned and ready to leave.

"Phew,that was close".Taehyung swipe the sweat forming in his forehead but feel bad for lying to his hyungs.