The battle

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook is now awake.He is staring outside the window and it is raining.It is 11 pm but he is still wide awake.Something is bothering his mind.He is thinking about the surgery agreement.
"Should i sign it?"
"What happen if i don't take the surgery?What will happen to hyung,umma,appa and the other hyungs?"

Then someone open the door and enter the room.

"Oh,you're awake"

"Yes i am" Jungkook smiles.

"How are you feeling?" Dr Kang is checking on him right now and writing something on the paper he is holding.

"I'm feeling alright"

"Take a deep breath then exhale slowly.I need to check on your heart rate." He then put the thermometer on Jungkook's tongue to take his temperature.

"38.You have a mild fever"

Should i say it or not?

"Doctor"

"Yes?"

"About the surgery..." Jungkook seems hesitate at first and playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Proceed"

"I'm taking the surgery"

"What makes you changed your mind?You finally have reasons to live now?" Dr Kang tease his patient.

"Well,i have family and friends that loves me dearly.I have everything.Shelter,foods,clothes and i don't think i need to find reasons to live now.There's a lot of unfortunate people out there." Jungkook smiles.

"Finally.You made up your mind." Dr kang smiled at him.Finally he agreed.Good job Taehyung.

"So when will the surgery start?"

"It's up to you.The sooner the better but you need to sign this paper first" Dr Kang is handing him the agreement paper.

"What about tomorrow morning?"

"Let me inform your family first okay?"

"It's okay.They don't need to know.I don't want to worry them especially umma."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes.Please proceed with tomorrow morning"

"You should go to sleep now.You need to be prepare for tomorrow.I'll wake you up okay?"

"Okay,thank you" Jungkook felt touched by Dr Kang kindness.He sure is a good father.Jungkook then lay on his bed and he rub the ring on his finger.The lucky charm his appa gave to both him and Taehyung.
"I believe in you"

***

Taehyung is sitting in the waiting room for 5 hours now.Everything he do is wrong.He sit then he stand up.

*Tap tap tap*

He is walking back and forth.
He tapped his foot then he released a sigh.

"Tae,stop walking back and forth.I feel dizzy just by looking at you" Jimin try to calm the younger down.

"Yeah,take it easy.He's going to be fine" Jin said from his seat.

"I'm scared hyung.He doesn't say anything about getting a surgery today.And he's keeping this from me..again" Taehyung messed his hair

"What if..."

"No,don't say that.We must have faith in him and believe that he's going to make it.He is a strong kid,Tae.He's going through a lot already" Namjoon rub his back.

"Sit here" Yoongi pulled the younger to sit beside him.Taehyung looks hesitate but Yoongi suddenly said "Don't worry,i don't bite" Taehyung finally made his seat next to Yoongi.

2 hours passed but Jungkook is still in the surgery room.The boys are sleeping next to each other.Hoseok's head laid on Yoongi's shoulder while Jin and Jimin is listening music on their phone.Namjoon is playing video game on his phone.Taehyung is sitting on the chair and staring at the door wishing Jungkook will come out from that door looking fine.

***

The heart monitor beside Jungkook is beeping normally.The heart rate and blood pressure is normal.They are trying their best to finish the surgery successfully and hoping the boy is fine.

Dr Kang leads the surgery together with other fellow doctors.The situation in the surgery room become a chaos when one of the fellow surgeon yelled

"Dr Kang,his blood pressure dropped!"

Dr Kang snap his head looking to the heart monitor.He can't be panic because it might affect the others.

"We're going to make this." He proceed the surgery without hesitation.The others just nod their head and continue.

She looks at Dr Kang worriedly.He seems so desperate to save the boy.

"Doctor"

Jungkook is wandering around in a weird place.He is lost.He don't know where to go.He keep on walking and he saw a really beautiful butterfly.It is glowing and sparkling.He was captivated by the butterly's beauty and try to catch it.He is walking and half running but the butterfly is gone.Then he realized that he is standing in the middle of the wood.He's going deeper and deeper.
"Where am i?"

His foot start to hurt and it bleeds because he is barefoot.He is stepping forward because he needs to know where the butterly go.He is scared but the curiosity is killing him.He stopped walking and his eyes widen.He is now standing in front of a place full with butterflies,beautiful mountains.It looks like in a fairytale.There's a glass bridge with diamonds on it connecting between the place he is standing and the wonderland.

"I need to cross this bridge first?" He then looks down and see a river."Is this bridge is strong enough?" He steps on the bridge and it makes a cracking sound.He is balancing himself afraid he might fall when suddenly the bridge is collapsing.He then grab one of the railing with his right hand and never want to let go.
"I can't let go.I don't want to die here".He is losing his grip and he sure will die now.The ring he is wearing now is blinking.

"We're losing him".As soon as she said that,Jungkook's breathing gets slower and his heart rate is dropping down the hill.

"No no we can't lose him.I won't let that happen.Not now" he put the surgical equipment aside.

The machine now is beeping slowly and it produced a long beep sound.The monitor goes into the straight line.Jungkook stopped breathing.


**oopss sorry guys this is not the ending yet.i'm going to leave this here and will update again tomorrow.it is already 1.20 am here and i need to sleep now.stay tune for another update.