Truth

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Taehyung come home late that day.He need to free his mind.His hyungs made him realized his mistakes.He hurt them,he hurt his umma and mostly he hurt Jungkook.

"Jungkook is a good kid Tae.He never say something bad about you.He always put everyone else first.He's not a bad person Taehyung.Beside,he's your biological brother.Both of you are bonded with same gene and blood.I hope you understand what i'm trying to say."

Taehyung sighed.

"I failed to be a good brother,friend and son.I need to apologize to Jungkook.He must be hurting so much"

Taehyung was shock to see a figure is lying on the couch.Someone he never expected to see.Jungkook is back.

Jungkook is sleeping on the couch.He looks so tired but peaceful.Taehyung can feel his heart soften and unconsiously smiling seeing the younger.But his smile faded after seeing Jungkook's eyes is puffy and swollen.He can see tears stain on his pale cheek.Jungkook is crying himself to sleep and it breaks his heart.

Jungkook is sleeping in foetal position and his head tilted to the side.

Taehyung went to his room and get a blanket to cover his brother.Taehyung tuck him in but Jungkook don't even budge.You must be really tired.

***
Jungkook is playing his video game when he hear someone is opening the door and

"I'm home!"

Jungkook went downstairs and his eyes went wide.

"Umma!" Jungkook running down the stairs and hug her tight.

"Yah,you shouldn't running.You might fall off" mrs.kim smile at the younger.

"I miss you so much" jungkook pout.

"I have a surprise for you"

Someone is coming from behind the door with a huge luggage.He has the box shaped smile on his face.

"Appa!" Jungkook hug his dad tight.Really tight.Mr kim hugs him back and kiss on the top of his head.He can see Taehyung standing there awkwardly seeing the family reunion.

"Tae,come here"

Taehyung hesitately walk to his dad and Mr kim hug both his son and ruffles their hair.

"You guys are all grown up and even taller than me.It's been 5 years already.I miss this house.I miss your umma cooking and i miss my family."

"Well,i'm going to cook dinner for us.It's been a long time since we have dinner together"

"I bought you guys something" mr kim rummage through his bag to find the present he bought for them.

"Here"

He handed the present to them.Jungkook and Taehyung raised their eyebrow.

"Is this a ring?" Taehyung asked confusely.

"Not just a ring.It is a lucky charm.It can protect you from harm.Just wear it no matter where you are and what are you doing.You will be safe"

Jungkook have his mouth open wide.

"So it is not just a ring?"

"Daebak!" Jungkook suddenly shout.

Both of them burst a laugh seeing the younger's expression.

"Go take a shower.We're going to have dinner together okay?"

The boys do as they were told.Jungkook skip to his room ready to take a shower.

"Dinner's ready!"

Taehyung is sitting on his seat when mrs kim suddenly say "Tae can you please call Jungkook to get down?I'm starving"

"Okay,i'll go get him"

Taehyung goes straight to Jungkook's room to call the younger for dinner.

"Jungkook.." he was about to knock when he see the door is slightly ajar.

"Jungkook i'm coming in".No response.He push the door open slowly and see no Jungkook.He turn to leave but he spot a brown envelope on the table.Being a curious person he is,he opens the envelope and start to read the paper.

Patient : Kim Jungkook
Blood type : A
Age : 17
Report : Patient is positive with brain tumor.

Taehyung feel the world is crashing down on him.His hands and legs are shaken.He dropped the report card unconsiously because of too shock.Tears start to pooling his eyes.

"Hyung?"