The talk

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook groaned because of the light blinding his eyes.He open his eyes slowly and rub it slowly with his left hand because he can't lift the right one.Jungkook can see wires connected to his hand and water drip above his head.He look to his right and his heart soften seeing his hyung is sleeping in the chair beside him holding his right hand.

"Hyung" he try to wake Taehyung up but nothing come out from his mouth.His throat feels dry and his voice hoarsed.Taehyung still sleeping soundly.

"Tae hyung" this time he call louder caused him to cough.

Taehyung lift his head and his eyes are red and puffy.His hair was a mess and he had the blank expression on his face.

"Oh you're awake.I'm sorry i fell asleep here.What do you need?"

Seeing the younger coughed violently,he facepalmed himself.

"Of course you need water.What a stupid question" he get up too quick and hit his knee on the bed.He rub his knee and get the water on the table.

"Here" he hand Jungkook a glass of plain water.

"Let me help you up" he lift the younger by his back and place the pillow to support his back.

Jungkook finish the water in no time.Taehyung rub circle on his back and he stopped coughing.Jungkook's eyes water because of coughing too much.He handed the glass to his hyung and whisper a 'thank you' but loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"You okay?" Taehyung still rubbing his back.

"I'm tired and my body is aching.I must fell hard yesterday"

"Yeah,you kinda freak me out yesterday.You're lying there on the floor not moving at all.You become cold and pale.I thought i was losing you.Please don't do that again"

"Mianhae"

"He starts to malnourished because he don't have enough food.Seriously he needs to eat.That's why his body weaken."

"Hey Kookie"

"Hmm?"

"Want chicken wings?"

"I'm not hungry" then his stomach producing a weird dying whale sound.Taehyung looks at Jungkook at he is holding his laugh.They both burst a laugh and Taehyung wiping his tears.

"Well?Your stomach doesn't agree with you"

"Hm..sounds good."

"Great.You wait here okay?Don't go anywhere.If you're not feeling well just push the emergency button or you can..." Taehyung is talking too fast and Jungkook stop him.

"Hyung,calm down.I can take care of myself." Jungkook smile at his hyung.

"Yeah yeah said someone who passed out yesterday because he knows how to take care of himself"

"Go go go.You're so noisy" Jungkook push Taehyung outside. "I'm starving"

"Alright alright.Gosh this kid never listen to his hyung" Taehyung mumbled on his way and can't help but smile at Jungkook's childish behavior."You never change"

They both eating silently and Jungkook finish almost all of the chicken wings by himself.

"Wow,are you really starving?"

"Yeah i haven't eat anything yesterday and i feel like eating today so yeah" Jungkook stop talking at stare at his hyung.

Taehyung furrow his eyebrows at Jungkook's stare. "Wae wae?" Taehyung said with full mouth.

"You do that often"

"Do what?"

"You always your lips.Who are you trying to seduce huh?You think you y enough by doing that?" Taehyung feel touched by the words.He even remember small thing about me.

"Yah,i'm more ier than you think.I'm not doing it on purpose.It just becomes habit okay?" He flicked the younger's forehead.

"Ah..hyung.My forehead will turn red after this.I have a baby skin okay?" Jungkook rub his forehead and pouted.

"Kookie,i think we need to talk about something"

"Is it about the surgery?"

"How..."

"Well umma try to make me sign the paper yesterday and she failed.I kinda expected this though"

"So you're not going to sign it?"

"I don't know hyung.I'm just scared.You know that the success rate is only 70% right?What if the other 30% takes place?I will never get to see you again"

"Then what do you expect if you don't have the surgery?"

"I don't know" Jungkook is playing with his cloth.

"This is the only chance Kookie.You still have 70% and at least give it a try.You never give up before trying and that is the Jungkook i know.I want the old Jungkook"

"I'll think about it"

"Please make a right decision.I almost lose you and i never want it to happen again" Taehyung sighed and he dump the food wrapping in the dustbin.

"Sleep.You need a lot of rest and you look tired" He help Jungkook to lay on his bed and tuck him in.

"You cold or you want me to open the window?"

"Open the window.I want to hear the nature.It's been a long time"

Taehyung turn off the AC and open the window.The birds are chirping and it is windy outside.

"It's going to rain soon.Jung..."

He can hear the soft snore from Jungkook.He already fell asleep.He must be really tired.Taehyung pull the blanket to cover Jungkook's chest carefully because of the wires.He then caress Jungkook's hair.It used to be soft and shiny but now it is dry and dull.

"Rest well Kookie"

 

 

**there will be a lot of vkook moment because the story is almost finish and they need to fix their relationship.there will be about 3 or 4 more chapter before the final chapter.so keep on reading and wait for the new update.i'm thinking of writing another story but i'm kind of busy lately.sorry for the late update 🙏